Get your first look at the brand new season of Will & Grace
New photos and a behind-the-scenes video show off the upcoming return of the hit comedy series.
Ten years after quipping its last, the quirky comedy series Will & Grace is on its way back to Aussie TVs thanks to streaming service Stan. The ninth season is slated to kick off later this month, and Stan has dropped a bunch of new first-look images and a behind-the scenes video to celebrate.
The ninth season marks the return of the whole Will & Grace gang, with Eric McCormack (Will), Debra Messing (Grace), Sean Hayes (Jack) and Megan Mullally (Karen) all reprising their roles. Even James Burrows, the director of the original series, is back for another round of irreverent comedy as are show creators Max Mutchnick and David Kohan.
Will & Grace will start streaming exclusively on Stan on 29 September.
In other streaming news, Amazon Prime Video has snapped up the streaming rights to This Is Us, and Jim Carrey is bringing his latest comedy series to Stan.
- Gem Finder: Happy! Is the most bonkers show you’ll binge this year
- Where to watch Save Me online in Australia
- It’s going to be all right: Foxtel confirms Arrested Development Season 5 is coming later this month
- Where to watch Muppet Babies online in Australia
- Where to watch Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy animated series in Australia