Get your first look at the brand new season of Will & Grace
New photos and a behind-the-scenes video show off the upcoming return of the hit comedy series.
Ten years after quipping its last, the quirky comedy series Will & Grace is on its way back to Aussie TVs thanks to streaming service Stan. The ninth season is slated to kick off later this month, and Stan has dropped a bunch of new first-look images and a behind-the scenes video to celebrate.
The ninth season marks the return of the whole Will & Grace gang, with Eric McCormack (Will), Debra Messing (Grace), Sean Hayes (Jack) and Megan Mullally (Karen) all reprising their roles. Even James Burrows, the director of the original series, is back for another round of irreverent comedy as are show creators Max Mutchnick and David Kohan.
Will & Grace will start streaming exclusively on Stan on 29 September.
In other streaming news, Amazon Prime Video has snapped up the streaming rights to This Is Us, and Jim Carrey is bringing his latest comedy series to Stan.
- Runaways: Should you tune in for the new Marvel show?
- The biggest new releases coming to Netflix, Stan, hayu and Foxtel this week
- Everything Sucks! Season 1 review: Young love hopes and 90s tropes spring eternal
- E-League FIFA 18 competition kicks off tonight on Fox Sports
- Where to stream gymnastics in Australia