Nintendo reveals its DLC plans for Fire Emblem Warriors
Fans of the series have a lot to look forward to.
Fire Emblem Warriors, the upcoming Nintendo Switch and New Nintendo 3DS mash-up of the turn-based RPG series Fire Emblem with the large-scale hacking and slashing of the Dynasty Warriors games, has advertised its season pass for a while now, but today Nintendo has revealed just what to expect from the game post-launch.
Purchasing the season pass will get you access to three DLC packs as they're released, plus a special wedding-themed costume for the character Lucina. The first DLC pack will release in December and include new characters and weapons inspired by Fire Emblem Fates. The second DLC pack is due in February 2018 and will feature content drawn from the original DS game Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon. The final DLC pack will hit in March 2018 and comes with items and characters from the 3DS game Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Nintendo is promising more details on the specifics of each DLC pack in the near future.
Fire Emblem Warriors will release on Nintendo Switch and the New Nintendo 3DS/2DS on 20 October.
In other Nintendo news, we recently went hands-on with Super Mario Odyssey and had an absolute blast. We also confirmed that Project Cars 2 won't be making its way to the Switch any time soon.
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition review: Polished to a Mirror Shield shine
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera