Part of a share house? Fintech startup easyshare wants to send you beer
Share houses in Sydney's Inner West can sign up to get their shared expenses sorted plus receive a free slab of beer.
easyshare, an innovative fintech app that helps households split bills and expenses, is offering share houses in the Inner West a free slab of beer just for signing up to its app. If you live in the area all you need to do is sign up for the app and add your housemates. The first 100 share houses to sign up will be able to order a free case of Young Henry's Newtowner pale ale beer valued at $72.
Delivery will be this Saturday 2 September between 10am and 2pm. According to the website, the easyshare team will be personally delivering the cases.
easyshare's app is an innovative product that solves some of the administrative financial issues facing "generation rent", such as managing rental payments between multiple people and dividing shared household expenses.
For share houses, easyshare automatically collects everyone's rent and ensures it gets paid. Users can also split shared household expenses in the app. If you're sharing a place with your partner or you're living alone, the app gives you the option of paying your rent with a credit card so you can earn reward points.
To take advantage of this weekend's offer, here's what you need to do:
- Sign up to easyshare online or download it in the app store.
- Invite your housemates to join your household.
- Once you've received your unique code, use it to order your case on the Young Henry's website. Your order needs to be placed by 5pm 1 September 2017.
Slabs are limited to the first 100 share houses to sign up. You must reside in one of the postcodes listed on the easyshare website.
- BetaShares to launch three new ETFs to the ASX
- SWIFT’s Sibos conference reportedly pushing out crypto firms
- Banks will prioritise tech, data and new partnerships this year
- Jamaica Stock Exchange plans to offer cryptocurrency trading by the end of 2018
- Trading app Stake drops its minimum funding amount to just $50