You can get a discount on stylish and personalised stationery from Fine Stationery using these promo codes.
Gone are the days when a handwritten letter or thank you card was the standard and expected way of keeping track of special milestones or communicating with friends, family, and business associates. While we’re all rapidly coming to depend solely on digital communication, nothing is more personal or more meaningful than beautifully designed stationery. Fine Stationery combines the two: personalised stationery shipped straight to your door.
Fine Stationery Promo Codes and Sales for October 2016
What can I buy from Fine Stationery?
- Fine Stationery Wedding Invitations – Wedding invitations set the scene for your big day. The paper, the colour scheme, the font, and the design you choose will be the first impression your guests will have about your wedding. Fine Stationery’s range of elegant and customisable invitations are sure to tell your story, your way.
- Fine Stationery Notecards – Leave personalised greetings for friends or associates, or keep yourself organised in-style with the range of notecards from Fine Stationery.
- Fine Stationery Thank You Cards – Whether it’s to express gratitude for a kind deed, or to let somebody know how much they’re appreciated, there’s no more sincere way to say ‘thank you’ than with a beautiful thank you card.
- Fine Stationery Journals – Jot down your thoughts, ideas, and sketches with beautifully bound journals from Kate Spade, Rifle Paper Co., and Graphic Image.
- Fine Stationery Calling Cards – A bit of relic from the 18th and 19th centuries, calling cards are making a comeback. Introduce yourself with style and grace, for when a business card is simply too formal, and set yourself apart from the crowd.
- Fine Stationery Business Cards – When you want someone to remember your name (and all they have is a piece of cardboard to jog their memory), the stock, the design, and the font speak volumes about your professionalism.
About Fine Stationery
Fine Stationery is the brainchild of Maggie Swanson. Dreading a trip to the stationery store to buy birth announcements for her unborn child, with another two toddlers in tow, Maggie saw a market for elegant, professional, and personal stationery that could be ordered online and delivered to your door. Now a major player in the stationery market, Fine Stationery has its own in-house design team that produces new styles every week and stocks some of the world’s most coveted brands.
Fine Stationery Review | Pros and Cons
- Helpline available
- All stationery is designed by professionals, and able to be personalised
- If you need help with your design, you can ask the team of in-house graphic professionals
- Australian customers need to contact Fine Stationery first to get a shipping estimate before placing the order. The cost of shipping could be high.
How do I use my Fine Stationery promo code?
- Go to the Fine Stationery Webshop (by clicking one of the deals in the coupon code tab) to browse easily through beautifully designed stationery.
- On the product page, you may need to select some options, such as embossed print, or paper type.
- Select these options and click ‘Personalise This Item’ to add your message. Depending on your product, you have the option to add multi-line messages, and choose spacing, alignment, and font options. Review your stationery before you move on.
- When you are ready, click ‘Continue’.
- Review your order in the shopping cart.
- Sign in, or continue as a guest.
- Enter your contact details. Click ‘yes’ to use the same address for shipping. Click ‘continue’.
- On the order summary page you can enter your promo code. Your discount should be immediately visible.
- Process your payment, and wait for your beautiful new stationery to arrive!
How does Fine Stationery shipping and delivery work?
Fine Stationery ships to Australia using Worldwide Express couriers. Due to the costly and often lengthy nature of international shipping, Fine Stationery urges its Australian customers to purchase a proof as a final review before confirming their order. Proofs are created by professional typesetters and emailed to you. This process allows you to thoroughly check the final product, and to make unlimited changes to your design, before your order is confirmed.
How do I return items to Fine Stationery?
If you need to make a return because of an error (such as a spelling mistake) on your part, contact Fine Stationery immediately. They will do their best to stop the processing and printing in time. If it’s too late, and your stationery is printed with an error, Fine Stationery will work with you to correct and reprint your order at a 40% discount. In the case of an error made by Fine Stationery, your item will quickly be reprinted at no cost to you.
What forms of payment does Fine Stationery accept?
- American Express