FinderTravel X 10Travlr competition terms and conditions
Win a six-night stay for two at select Oaks Hotels in NSW, QLD, VIC, WA and the NT.
Finder is giving away one six-night stay for two at select Oaks Hotels in NSW, QLD, VIC, WA and the NT.
This competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 and over and ends 5:00pm AEST 03/09/2020. The winner will be announced via Instagram DM on 04/09/2020.
The T&Cs for entry follow below.
Terms & Conditions
2. The promoter is Hive Empire pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over ("eligible entrants"). Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter the competition, eligible entrants must do the following during the competition period:
- Follow @findertravel and @10travlr
- Like this post
- Tag a friend in the comments you'd take with you
5. The competition commences 20 August 2020. Entries close 5:00pm AEST 03 September 2020, unless extended by the promoter ("competition period"). The promoter reserves the right to close the competition early without warning. The winner will be notified by Instagram DM. This is a game of chance and no skill is required to enter. The winner will be based on a randomised barrel draw after meeting the entry requirements listed in these terms and conditions. Amendment: The competition final entry date has been extended to 5pm 03 September 2020 (AEST). The competition will then be drawn on 4 September 2020 according to the conditions below.
6. The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the promoter's discretion. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one entry per person is accepted. Entering the competition more than once during the competition period does not result in additional entries. Each eligible entrant can qualify for one (1) entry after fulfilling the rules listed in these terms and conditions.
9. The prize draw will occur at 9:00am AEST 04 September 2020. This will take place at the promoter's office: Level 10, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The results of the competition are final and the promoter will not entertain any correspondence on, or appeal against, the final results.
10. The winning entry will receive a $1,200 10Travlr Prize Voucher to redeem for one six-night stay for two adults at select Oaks Hotels in NSW, QLD, VIC, WA and the NT. The maximum prize value is $1,200. The actual prize value will depend on the selected hotel destination. If the winner's stay does not equate to $1,200, the remaining amount will not be refunded or given as a cash alternative. The prize will be sent to the winner's email address provided by the winner. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash. The prize does not include any travel costs associated with getting to the selected Oaks Hotel destination.
11. Select Oaks Hotels in NSW, QLD, VIC, WA and the NT include Oaks Cypress Lakes Resort, Oaks Glenelg Liberty Suites, Oaks Sunshine Coast Oasis Resort, Oaks Adelaide Embassy Suites, Oaks Brisbane Casino Tower Suites, Oaks Cable Beach Resort, Oaks Darwin Elan Hotel, Oaks Gold Coast Calypso Plaza Suites, Oaks Melbourne on Market Hotel, Oaks Melbourne on William Suites, Oaks Gold Coast Hotel, Oaks Cairns Hotel, Oaks Melbourne South Yarra Suites, Oaks Nelson Bay Lure Suites, Oaks Port Douglas Resort, Oaks Sydney Goldborough Suites and Oaks The Entrance Waterfront Suites.
12. The winner must claim their prize within 72 hours of the prize draw (9:00am AEST 7 September 2020). The promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner(s) in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these terms and conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the prize by the prize claim date. If the prize remains unclaimed or forfeits through ineligibility or otherwise, the promoter will conduct further rounds of prize draws, as required, at the same time on the day after the prize claim date.
13. Where there is no prize winner or the prize winner cannot be found, that fact will be published.
14. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition as appropriate.
15. Any cost associated with accessing the competition website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
16. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
17. The promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the promoter. All entries become the property of the promoter.
Ask an Expert