FinderStyle x PrettyLittleThing Giveaway Terms & Conditions
Don't miss out on your chance to win a year's supply of clothes from PrettyLittleThing, through FinderStyle.
To be in the running to win, follow @finderstyle and @PrettyLittleThing on Instagram, like the Instagram post and comment your must-have fashion item.
Don't forget to tag a friend so they can enter too.
The entrant with the most creative answer will receive a £100 gift voucher sent every month for 12 months from PrettyLittleThing.
We'll be accepting entries up until 11:59pm AEST Wednesday 6th November 2019. The winner will be announced on Thursday 7th November 2019.
This competition is neither sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram.
Terms and conditions:
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 16 years or over. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter. Entrants under the age of 18 will need to seek permission from a parent or guardian to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Multiple entries are permitted. In the event of multiple entries, all will be valid and considered.
6. Promotion commences on 16 October 2019. Entries close 11:59pm AEST Wednesday 6th November 2019, unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier without warning. The Winner will be notified by Instagram DM. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winners.
7. Judging will occur at 12:00 pm AEST 7th November 2019. Judging will take place at the Finder offices: Level 10, 99 York St Sydney NSW 2000. Each entry will be individually judged based on creative merit.The results of the Competition are final and the Promoter will not entertain any correspondence on, or appeal against, the final results.
8. The best ONE (1) entry will receive a £100 gift voucher sent every month for 12 months from PrettyLittleThing. Total prize value is £1200 ($AU2273, at the time of publication). The prizes will be emailed to the Winner's email address provided by the Winner and Finder is not responsible for any shipping costs of products. All prizes must be taken as stated. The prizes are not transferable, divisible or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
9. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
10. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
12. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.