FinderStyle Win A Wardrobe Competition: July 2021
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Finder is giving away the chance to win a year's supply of clothes from your favourite retailer for you and a friend valued at $2,400.
This competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 and over, and ends 5:00pm AEST 23/07/2021. The winner will be announced on Instagram on 26/07/2021.
The T&Cs for entry follow below.
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Hive Empire pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over ("Eligible Entrants"). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period:
- Follow @finderstyle
- Like this post
- Tag a friend in the comments
Share on your story and tag us = 3 extra entries
Follow FinderStyle Youtube = 5 extra entries
Multiple entries accepted.
- The Competition commences 7 July 2021. Entries close 5:00pm AEST 23 July 2021, unless extended by the Promoter ("Competition Period"). The Promoter reserves the right to close the Competition earlier without warning. The Winner will be notified by Instagram DM. This is a game of chance and no skill is required to enter. The winner will be based on a randomised barrel draw, after meeting the entry requirements listed in these Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are permitted. In the event of multiple entries, all will be valid and considered
- The prize draw will occur at 12:00pm AEST 26 July 2021. This will take place at the Promoter's office: Level 10, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The results of the Competition are final and the Promoter will not entertain any correspondence on, or appeal against, the final results.
- The winning entry will receive $1,200 voucher for a retailer of their choice for themselves and a friend. The total prize pool value is $2,400. The prize will be sent to the Winner's email provided by the Winner. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
- The Winner must claim their prize within 2 weeks of the prize draw ("Prize Claim Date"). The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner(s) in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the Prize by the Prize Claim Date. If the Prize remains unclaimed or forfeits through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promote will conduct further rounds of prize draws, as required, at the same time on the day after the Prize Claim Date.
- Where there is no prize winner or the prize winner cannot be found, that fact will be published.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Competition website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the Promotion.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
More guides on Finder
RAT rort: ACCC says this is what a rapid antigen test should cost
The ACCC has significant concerns about the cost of rapid antigen tests and is referring matters to both the TGA and AFP.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Genusplus Group (GNP ↑8.9%), Adbri (ABC ↑7.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Monday 17 January 2022.
Why has the Wesfarmers (WES) share price lifted?
Shares in the owner of Bunnings and Officeworks have lost about 6% of their value in the last 6 months.
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G review: Too pricey for what it is
The Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G is a decent phone, though not perfect. And it would be an acceptable mid-range device if it didn't cost $999
4 COVID-safe ways to use your health insurance extras (and save $600+)
There are a number of COVID-safe ways you can find savings on your health costs without needing to leave home.
It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia: All episodes finally coming to Australia
Meet The Gang everyone loves to spend time watching.
Will savings account interest rates go up in 2022?
One bank has already raised the bonus interest rate on its savings account, and more banks could do the same throughout the year.
See the COVID-19 border testing rules for interstate travel [Updated]
Whether it's a holiday or work trip, these states require you to get a COVID-19 test first.
Australian Open 2022: Live stream and tournament preview
Ash Barty will lead the local charge as the 2022 Australian Open gets underway.
How to watch Sydney Sixers vs Sydney Thunder BBL live and match preview
The Sixers and Thunder clash in the biggest Sydney Derby in the history of the Big Bash League.
Ask an Expert