Win a 12-month Classpass membership with @finderfit
@finderfit is giving you the chance to win a top-level Classpass membership valued at $1,308. Here's how to enter.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Finder Fit x Classpass Giveaway
Finder is partnering with Classpass to give away a 12-month top-level membership valued at $1,308 on @finderfit.
This competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 and over, and it ends at 11:59pm AEST 09/09/2020. The winner will be announced on Instagram on 10/09/2020.
The T&Cs for entry are as follows.
Terms & Conditions
2. The Promoter is Hive Empire Pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
3. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over ("Eligible Entrants"). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
4. To enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period:
- Follow @finderfit and @classpassausnz
- Like the relative post
- Tag a friend in the comments
5. The Competition commences [24 August 2020]. Entries close 11:59pm AEST [9 September 2020], unless extended by the Promoter ("Competition Period"). The Promoter reserves the right to close the Competition earlier without warning. The Winner will be notified by [Instagram DM]. This is a game of chance and no skill is required to enter. The winner will be based on a randomised barrel draw after meeting the entry requirements listed in these Terms and Conditions.
6. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. Only one entry per person is accepted. Entering the Competition more than once during the Competition Period does not result in additional entries. Each Eligible Entrant can qualify for one (1) entry after fulfilling the rules listed in these Terms and Conditions.
9. The prize draw will occur at 12:00pm AEST 10 September 2020. This will take place at the Promoter's office: Level 10, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The results of the Competition are final and the Promoter will not entertain any correspondence on, or appeal against, the final results.
10. The winning entry will receive A 12-month top-level Classpass membership. The total prize pool value is $1,308. The prize will be sent to the Winner's email address provided by the Winner. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
11. The Winner must claim their prize within 2 weeks of the prize draw ("Prize Claim Date"). The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner(s) in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the Prize by the Prize Claim Date. If the Prize remains unclaimed or forfeits through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promote will conduct further rounds of prize draws, as required, at the same time on the day after the Prize Claim Date.
12. Where there is no prize winner or the prize winner cannot be found, that fact will be published.
13. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
14. Any cost associated with accessing the Competition website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
15. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
16. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
More guides on Finder
A Couple of Travel Makers X WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo (“Competition”)
Win one of two family passes to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.
Win a Dyson V8 Origin vacuum and Pure Cool Purifying desk fan
Head to @finder.au on Instagram for your chance to win a Dyson V8 Origin vacuum and Pure Cool Purifying desk fan. See how you can enter.
Win a copy of “Budgets Don’t Work (But This Does)”
Finder is giving you and a friend the chance to win a signed copy of financial advisor Melissa Browne's new book. Here's how to enter.
FinderTravel X RedBalloon competition terms and conditions
Win a two-night stay in the Hunter Valley for two with a case of wine. Here's how to enter.
FinderTravel X 10Travlr competition terms and conditions
Win a six-night stay for two at any Oaks Hotel in Australia. Here's how to enter.
Win a $2,000 THE ICONIC voucher with Finder Fit – August 2020
We're giving away a $2,000 voucher to spend at THE ICONIC – check out all the details and how to enter here!
Finder Style $4k Beauty Giveaway – June 2020
Finder Style is giving away over $4k beauty products. Here's how you can win.
Finder Style $1050 Voucher Giveaway
Finder Style is giving away $1,050 worth of online shopping vouchers. Here's how to enter.
Finderfit giveaway: Win an at-home gym worth $4,470
Finder is giving away $4,470.00 worth of gym equipment to celebrate the launch of @finderfit.
Finder App ‘Check your Credit Score’ Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions for Finder's May 2020 app competiton.
Ask an Expert