Finder Weekly Quest Terms and Conditions
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Finder Weekly Quest July-Sep 2022 ("Competition")
Finder is giving away $1,300 total in Finder Wallet credit to members who complete weekly tasks.
This competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 and over, and ends 5:00pm AEST 04/09/2022. Winners will be announced weekly on Instagram each Monday 5:00pm AEST for the duration of the competition.
The T&Cs for entry follow below:
Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter is Hive Empire pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over ("Eligible Entrants"). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter the Competition, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period:
4.1. Download the Finder mobile application ("Finder App") and create a Finder App account if you do not already have a Finder App account;
4.2. Complete all user registration and Know Your Customer (KYC) verification requirements for Finder Wallet in the Finder App; and
4.3. Complete the weekly task as described in the below table ("Task") by using the Finder App, by 5pm AEST on each Sunday that falls within the week assigned to the relevant Task.
- The Competition commences 9:00am AEST 25 July 2022. Entries close 5:00pm AEST 04 September 2022, unless extended by the Promoter ("Competition Period"). The Promoter reserves the right to close the Competition earlier without warning. The winner will be notified by SMS to the mobile number registered against their Finder account and push notification via the Finder App. This is a game of chance and no skill is required to enter. The winner will be based on a randomised barrel draw, after meeting the entry requirements listed in these Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Completion of each Task by the Sunday 5:00pm AEST allocated to that Task will constitute an entry for the purposes of the Competition. One entry per Task is permitted.
- An entrant who has won a Prize in a weekly draw will not be precluded from winning a Prize in another weekly draw. The Prize draw will occur at 12:00pm AEST each Monday during the Competition Period for the week prior. This will take place at the Promoter's office: Level 10, 99 York Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The results of the Competition are final and the Promoter will not entertain any correspondence on, or appeal against, the final results.
- The winning entry will receive the Prize that correlates with the weekly Task outlined in the table above . The total Prize pool value is $1,300 Finder Wallet credit. The Prize(s) will be provided as promotional codes, which can be redeemed in the Finder App. The Prize is non-transferable.
- The winner must claim their Prize within 2 weeks of the relevant Prize draw ("Prize Claim Date"). The Promoter reserves the right to re-draw and select a new winner(s) in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the Prize by the Prize Claim Date. If the Prize remains unclaimed or forfeits through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promote will conduct further rounds of Prize draws, as required, at the same time on the day after the relevant Prize Claim Date.
- Where there is no Prize winner or the Prize winner cannot be found, that fact will be published.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the Competition website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or Prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in Prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the Prize.
- The laws of the state of New South Wales govern the Promotion.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and Prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- By entering this Competition, entrants acknowledge that:18.1 cryptocurrencies are speculative, complex and involve significant risks,
18.2. cryptocurrencies are highly volatile and sensitive to secondary activity,
18.3. performance is unpredictable and past performance is no guarantee of future performance,
18.4. they will consider their your own circumstances, and obtain their own advice, before participating in this Competition or purchasing or selling cryptocurrencies,
18.5. they will also verify the nature of any product or service (including its legal status and relevant regulatory requirements) and consult the relevant Regulators' websites before making any decision, and
18.6. This Competition should not be interpreted as an endorsement of cryptocurrency or any specific provider, service or offering. It is not a recommendation to trade.
9am 25th July - 5pm 31st July
|Make 2 Recurring Trades Of Any Value (minimum $5 AUD) with Any Cryptocurrency||$100 Wallet Credit|
|Week 2 |
9am 1st Aug - 5pm 7th Aug
|Connect your bank account to the Finder App||$200 Wallet Credit|
|Week 3 |
9am 8th Aug - 5pm 14th Aug
|Buy 2 Different Altcoins Of Any Value (minimum $5 AUD, anything but Bitcoin)||$100 Wallet Credit|
|Week 4 |
9am 15th Aug - 5pm 14th Aug
|Successfully refer 3 friends (each referral will only be successful if the referee has passed our KYC and verification checks)||$200 Wallet Credit|
|Week 5 |
9am 22nd Aug - 5pm 28th Aug
|Earn $0.25 in Finder Earn||$500 Wallet Credit|
|Week 6 |
9am 29th Aug - 5pm 4th Sep
|Connect your superannuation account to the Finder App||$200 Wallet Credit|
More guides on Finder
Submission to CDR Strategic Assessment
In response to proposed to the strategic assessment of the implementation of an economy-wide CDR, Finder has prepared the following submission. In this submission we share our consumer research across the sectors we compare and our views on the relative opportunity that the CDR could bring to each sector.
Submission on Crypto asset secondary service providers: Licensing and custody requirements
In response to proposed licensing and custody requirements for crypto asset secondary service providers, Finder has prepared the following submission. Finder has been an active supporter of the smart regulation for the digital asset sector as we believe it will legitimise a sector that is too big to ignore, and that a strong Australian economy post-pandemic will involve the right conditions for the crypto sector to thrive.
Submission on the Statutory Review of the Consumer Data Right
In response to the Statutory Review of the Consumer Data Right, Finder prepared the following submission. We continue to believe that the CDR has the potential to empower Australians to take control of their personal data and use this information to make better financial decisions.
Submission on version four of the Consumer Data Right Rules amendments
In response to version four of the Consumer Data Right Rules amendments, Finder prepared the following submission.
Supplementary submission on Select Committee on Australia as a technology and financial centre – Third Issues Paper (cryptocurrency focus)
In response to the Select Committee on Australia as a technology and financial centre, Finder prepared the following as a supplementary submission to further our original response.
Submission to Treasury on the telecommunications sectoral assessment for CDR
In this submission we share our consumer research on the telecommunications sector, our view on the relative priority of the telecommunications sector for the CDR and responses to the questions outlined in the Sectoral Assessment Consultation paper.