Finder Style $1050 Voucher Giveaway
Terms & Conditions
Finder (the 'Promoter') is giving away six sets of vouchers valued collectively at $1050 to one (1) entrant.
The Terms and Conditions follow below. This game of chance closes at 11:59pm on the 24 June, 2020 (AEDT). Winner will be announced on 25 June, 2020 (AEDT).
- Entry is open to Australian residents only, aged 16 years or over. To enter the competition, entrants must:
- Be following the Instagram accounts @finderstyle and @finderfit.
- Like the image
- Tag a friend in the comments
Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The competition commences at 5.00PM AEST on 17 June, 2020. Entries close 11:59pm AEDT on 24 June 2020 unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier without warning. The winner will be notified by Instagram Direct Message on 25 June 2020. The winner must respond to the message within 72 hours of the date on which it was sent in order to claim their prize. This is a game of chance and no skill is required to enter. The winner will be chosen using a randomised comment picker.
- Multiple entries are permitted. In the event of multiple entries, all will be valid and considered.
- The winner will be determined at 12pm AEST on 25 June 2020. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The one (1) winning entrant will win a collection of online gift vouchers with a total value of $1050:
|Pretty Little Thing||$300|
- The $100 THE ICONIC, $300 PrettyLittleThing, $100 Ryderwear and $50 ECHT gift vouchers will be sent to the winner via email. To receive the $250 Boohoo and $250 NastyGal gift vouchers, it is a condition of accepting these vouchers that the winner has an online account for Boohoo and NastyGal, respectively. The gift vouchers for the Prizes are not transferable or cannot be exchanged for cash.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- The Promoter is Hive Empire Pty Ltd ABN 18 118 785 121 (trading as finder.com.au) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
- Authorised under NSW Permit No LTPS/20/43986
Ask an Expert