Win a $2,000 THE ICONIC voucher with Finder Fit – August 2020
We're giving away a $2,000 voucher to spend at THE ICONIC – check out all the details and how to enter here!
Terms & Conditions
Finder (the "promoter") is giving away 1x $2,000 THE ICONIC voucher.
The terms and conditions follow below. This game of chance closes at 11:59pm on 23 August 2020 (AEDT). The winner will be announced on 24 September, 2020 (AEDT).
- Entry is open to Australian residents only, aged 16 years or over. To enter the competition, entrants must do the following:
- Be following the Instagram @finderfit
- Like the image
- Tag a friend in the comments
Employees (and their immediate families) of the promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- The promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the promoter's discretion. Failure by the promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- The competition commences at 5.00PM AEST on 16 August, 2020. Entries close 11:59pm AEDT on 23 August 2020 unless extended by the promoter. The promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier without warning. The winner will be notified by Instagram direct message on 24 August. The winner must respond to the message within 72 hours of the date on which it was sent in order to claim their prize. This is a game of chance and no skill is required to enter. The winner will be chosen using a randomised comment picker.
- Multiple entries are permitted. In the event of multiple entries, all will be valid and considered.
- The winner will be determined by random draw at 12pm AEST on 24 August 2020. The results of the competition are final and the promoter will not entertain any on, or appeal against, the final results.
- The one (1) winning entrant will win a 1x $2,000 THE ICONIC voucher.
- The winner will need to send their email address in order to claim their prize.
- If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third-party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the promoter. All entries become the property of the promoter.
- The promoter is Hive Empire Pty Ltd ABN 18 118 785 121 (trading as finder.com.au) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Ask an Expert