Finderfit giveaway: Win an at-home gym worth $4,470
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Finder is giving away $4,470.00 worth of gym equipment to celebrate the launch of @finderfit.
To enter the competition, head over to our @finderfit Instagram page and do the following:
- Follow the @finderfit profile on Instagram
- Like and tag a friend within the post telling us the most creative item you have used to work out.
- Multiple entries are welcome
The most creative comment will win! Good luck!
This competition is only open to Australian residents aged 18 and over, and ends 5:00pm AEST Friday 1st June 2020. The winner will be announced on Instagram on 5th June 2020.
Terms and Conditions:
- Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over (Eligible Entrants). Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
- To enter, Eligible Entrants must during the Competition Period:
- Follow the @finderfit profile on Instagram
- Like and tag a friend within the post telling us the most creative item you have used to workout.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Multiple entries are permitted. In the event of multiple entries, all will be considered.
- Competition commences on 4th May 2020. Entries close 5:00pm AEST 1st June 2020, unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to close the Competition earlier without warning. The Winner will be notified by Instagram DM. This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
- Judging will occur at 12:00pm AEST 2 Jun 2020. Each valid entry will be individually judged, based on creativity, originality, literary merit and suitability, by a panel of judges who are representatives of the Promoter. The results of the Competition are final and the Promoter will not entertain any correspondence on, or appeal against, the final results.
- The winning entry will receive:
- AlphaFit Squat Stands
- 1 x Weightlifting Barbell
- 1 x 100kg Weight Plates
- 2 x Kettlebell (1 Light, 1 Heavy)
- 2 x Dumbbell Pairs (1 Light, 1 Heavy)
- 1 x Adjustable Utility Bench
- 1 x 3-in-1 Soft Plyo Box
- Foam Roller
- Resistance Bands
The total prize pool value is $4,770.00. The prize will be sent to the Winner's home address provided by the Winner. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be converted into cash.
- The Winner must claim their prize within 2 weeks of the prize judgement ("Prize Claim Date"). The Promoter reserves the right to re-judge and select a new winner(s) in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming the Prize by the Prize Claim Date. If the Prize remains unclaimed or forfeits through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promote will conduct further rounds of judging, as required, at the same time on the day after the Prize Claim Date.
- If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, as appropriate.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Competition and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram.
- The Promoter is Hive Empire Pty Ltd (ABN 18 118 785 121) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
The latest from the FinderFit team
I went to my first ever reformer Pilates beginners class and learned some life lessons so you don't have to.Read more…
@finderfit is giving you the chance to win a top-level Classpass membership valued at $1,308. Here's how to enter.Read more…
We're giving away a $2,000 voucher to spend at THE ICONIC – check out all the details and how to enter here!Read more…
Pilates instructor Molly Gay takes us through the six main benefits of all types of Pilates and the results you can expect.Read more…
Physiotherapist and sport science expert Kayla Lee explains the difference between weight training and circuit training workouts.Read more…
We asked Cassey to share some of her favourite online classes that she's been loving while at home so she can stay in and stay fit.Read more…
Ask an Expert