Finder Awards 2020: The products that could save you $5,888 a year
Australia's best revealed across 43 categories.
The winners of the 2020 Finder Awards, highlighting the best products right now across money, insurance, telco and share trading categories, have been revealed.
Companies honoured in the annual awards include a mixture of household names and smaller providers, reflecting Finder's mission to help people find the best products and make better decisions.
"Our team of researchers and experts reviewed and compared thousands of financial, insurance and telecommunications products on the market and put them to the test," said Finder insight manager Graham Cook. "Why? So Aussies can make better decisions without having to do the hard work."
Switching can make a huge difference. Finder analysis shows that switching to the best product in the market for home loans, credit cards, health insurance and mobile plans could save the typical Australia up to $5,888 a year.
Amongst the brands which scored multiple prizes in the 2020 Awards:
- American Express won for Best Low Rate Credit Card and Best No Annual Fee Credit Card;
- Bell Direct scored for Best Australian Share Trading Account and Best Share Trading Platform (Long-term Investors)
- BUPA picked up prizes for Best Health Insurance - Gold (Hospital) and Best Health Insurance – Silver (Hospital);
- Freedom Lend won for Best Owner Occupier Home Loan – Variable, Best Investor Home Loan - P&I – Variable and Best Refinance Home Loan;
- HSBC was awarded with Best Transaction Account and Best Balance Transfer Credit Card;
- Interactive Brokers won Best International Share Trading Account and Best Share Trading Platform (Active Traders);
- NobleOAK scored a double with Best Life Insurance and Best Income Protection.
Check out the full list of Finder Awards 2020 winners and finalists and kick-start your financial spring clean!
Image: Getty Images