Finder App ‘Check your Credit Score’ Competition Terms & Conditions
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder.
This competition is now closed and no further entries are being accepted.
On March 16, 2020, Finder launched the Finder app (finder.com.au/finderapp).
Finder (the 'Promoter') is giving away one set of Apple AirPods (or headphones of equal value) to one (1) entrant.
The Terms and Conditions follow below. This game of chance closes at 11:59pm on the 15th of June, 2020 (AEDT). Winner will be announced on the 26th of June, 2020 (AEDT).
2. Entry is open to Australian residents only, aged 18 years or over. To enter the competition, entrants must sign up (or already be registered) to the Finder App. Once signed up, entrants must go down to the credit score box on the home screen and tap 'View credit report'. After accessing their credit score through the Finder App during the promotional period (01/05/2020- 15/06/2020), users will automatically be entered. Both existing and new members of the Finder App can enter. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. The competition commences at 12AM AEST on the 11th of May, 2020. Entries close 11:59pm AEDT on the 15th of June 2020 unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to close the competition earlier without warning. The winner will be notified by email or phone call on the 26th of June 2020. The winner must respond to the notification email or phone call within 72 hours of the date on which the email was sent in order to claim their prize. This is a game of chance and no skill is required to enter. The winner will be based on a randomised barrel draw, after meeting the entry requirements listed in these Terms and Conditions.
5. Only one entry per person is accepted. Checking your credit score more than once during the promotional period does not result in additional entries. Each app user can qualify for one (1) entry after fulfilling the rules listed in these Terms and Conditions.
6. Failure to obtain your credit score through the Finder App will result in a non-entry.
7. The winner will be determined at 12pm AEST on the 25th of June 2020. This will take place at the Finder offices: Level 10, 99 York St Sydney NSW 2000. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
8. The winning entrant will win a single set of Apple AirPods, valued at $249 AUD. In the event that the winner does not want Apple AirPods, the prize can be substituted for a pair of headphones of equal or lesser value.
9. If this competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the competition, as appropriate.
10. Any cost associated with accessing the Finder App is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
11. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
12. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
13. The Promoter is Hive Empire Pty Ltd ABN 18 118 785 121 (trading as finder.com.au) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
#License Number: LTPS/20/43566
More guides on Finder
Financial Fitness Challenge Week 2: Check and improve your credit score
Understand your credit score with the Finder Financial Fitness Challenge.
40% of experts predict cut by November, Finder survey
A cash rate trimming may be here before Christmas, according to experts surveyed in this month's Finder RBA Cash Rate Survey™
A Couple of Travel Makers X WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo (“Competition”)
Win one of two family passes to WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo.
Best prepaid plans for October 2020
Each month, we pick the best prepaid plans for 5 different categories to help you find the right mobile plan.
Win a Dyson V8 Origin vacuum and Pure Cool Purifying desk fan
Head to @finder.au on Instagram for your chance to win a Dyson V8 Origin vacuum and Pure Cool Purifying desk fan. See how you can enter.
Finder Awards 2020 Best Term Deposit (12 month)
Winner, finalists and methodology for Finder Awards 2020 Best Term Deposit (12 month).
Finder Awards 2020 Best Savings Account
Winner, finalists and methodology for Finder Awards 2020 Best Savings Account.
Finder Awards 2020 Best International Share Trading Account
Winner, finalists and methodology for Finder Awards 2020 Best International Share Trading Account.
Finder Awards 2020 Best Share Trading Platform (Long-term Investors)
Winner, finalists and methodology for Finder Awards 2020 Best Share Trading Platform (Long-term Investors).
Win a copy of “Budgets Don’t Work (But This Does)”
Finder is giving you and a friend the chance to win a signed copy of financial advisor Melissa Browne's new book. Here's how to enter.
Ask an Expert