Finder App Coles ‘Refer a Friend’ Competition Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions ('Ts&Cs')
We’re committed to our readers and editorial independence. We don’t compare all products in the market and may receive compensation when we refer you to our partners, but this does not influence our opinions or reviews. Learn more about Finder .
Finder (the 'Promoter') is giving away a prize of a Westfield Gift Card, valued at $250 AUD.
The T&Cs follow below. This game of skill closes at 11:59pm on the 22nd of january, 2020. The winner will be announced on the 23rd of January 2020 (AEST).
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents aged 18 years or over. To enter the promotion , entrants must tag friends on Finder's Facebook post about Finder's Coles Shopping Spree Promotion during the Promotion Period. The entrant with the highest number of unique tags at the end of the Promotion Period is the winner. Employees (and their immediate families) of the 'Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Promotion Period commences at 8PM AEST on the 15th of January, 2020 and ends at 11:59pm AEST on the 22nd of February 2020 unless extended by the Promoter. The Promoter reserves the right to end the Promotion earlier without warning or notice. The winner will be notified by a facebook Livestream on 23 January 2020. The winner must respond to the notification message within 72 hours of the time the email was delivered in order to claim their prize. This is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner.
5. The winner will be determined at 1pm AEST on the 23rd of January 2020. This will take place at the Finder offices located at Level 10, 99 York St Sydney NSW 2000. The Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. The entrant with the highest number of unique tags ( the 'Winner'), will receive a Westfield Gift Card with a value of $250AUD.
7. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
8. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant's responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
9. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use of the prize.
10. The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and prize suppliers. Entry is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant. Entrants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter. Entrants consent to receiving correspondence from the Promoter by email.
11. The Promoter is Hive Empire Pty Ltd ABN 18 118 785 121 (trading as finder.com.au) of Level 10, Suite 45, 99 York Street, Sydney, NSW 2000.
Ask an Expert