Find flights from Melbourne to Paris for $955 return
Here's your chance for a cheap trip to Paris.
China Southern still some seats left on flights to Paris in October and November 2017, but prices have been cut to only $955 return so they might not last long.
If the dates suit, you'll want to get these flights. You might be able to save $20 or $30 if you hang around for a better price and end up getting very lucky, but are far more likely to spend hundreds of dollars more.
On the way out you'll have a stopover in Guangzhou, while your return trip has Guangzhou and Amsterdam stopover.
There's a great range of dates available within those two months, so you're looking at a good amount of flexibility to do France properly, or only briefly as desired. If you want a cheap flight to France, check for dates in October and November below, and look for China Southern as your airline.
Find cheap flights to Paris
- New Tigerair sale drops domestic flights down to $39
- Maldives flight sale: Going in summer from $498 return
- Multi-location sale: Fly to USA and Europe from $1,329 return
- Flight sale: Three Australian airlines drop fares on flights to Hamilton Island
- Jetstar sale on Australia-wide flights offers fares as low as $29