Find flights from Melbourne to Paris for $955 return
Here's your chance for a cheap trip to Paris.
China Southern still some seats left on flights to Paris in October and November 2017, but prices have been cut to only $955 return so they might not last long.
If the dates suit, you'll want to get these flights. You might be able to save $20 or $30 if you hang around for a better price and end up getting very lucky, but are far more likely to spend hundreds of dollars more.
On the way out you'll have a stopover in Guangzhou, while your return trip has Guangzhou and Amsterdam stopover.
There's a great range of dates available within those two months, so you're looking at a good amount of flexibility to do France properly, or only briefly as desired. If you want a cheap flight to France, check for dates in October and November below, and look for China Southern as your airline.
Find cheap flights to Paris
- Cheap travel deals of the week: AirAsia, Qatar Airways, Hotels.com, Princess Cruises
- Stop everything: Jetstar’s doing a flash Return for FREE sale
- Eat, shop and repeat in Hong Kong with Cathay Pacific flights from $558 return
- Fly to the USA on Air New Zealand from $389
- Flight Centre’s travel sale boasts full-service international flights from $499 return