Final Fantasy XV reveals dark new trailer to celebrate going gold
Noctis goes full Jon Snow in the latest FFXV trailer.
To celebrate going gold (ready to ship), Square Enix has revealed an ominous new trailer for Final Fantasy XV. The dark future depicted in the trailer is the "omen" Noctis' father, King Regis, is trying to prevent.
The stunning CG-animated trailer was crafted by the 3D animation studio responsible for Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV, DIGIC Pictures.
Now that Final Fantasy XV is ready to ship, the team at Square Enix is focused on developing the game's Season Pass content and DLC. Three DLC episodes - Gladiolus, Ignis and Prompto - will be released separately, each starring one of Noctis' BFFs as the main character. After each single-player story has released, a four player co-op adventure, Comrades will be released.
Need your Final Fantasy fix now? Check out our review of Final Fantasy's chibi spin-off World of Final Fantasy.
If you prefer your animation hand-drawn, check out World of Final Fantasy's awesome anime intro.
- E3 2017: Microsoft showed four times more games this year
- Bungie on making Destiny 2 “compatible with real life”
- Where to find the best price on Crash Bandicoot N.Sane Trilogy in Australia
- This week’s best game deals: It’s getting Steamy in here
- E3 2017 by the numbers: 55% more gameplay on show than E3 2016