Fiji is known for its stunning beaches, beautiful warm temperatures and unique, relaxed island lifestyle. Whether you're planning a romantic getaway, a family vacay or are taking some well-deserved alone time, there is the perfect place in Fiji.
Here you’ll find some of our favourite accommodation options as well as some great deals to help you save on your holiday.
Search for more hotels in Denarau Island
Top Suva hotels
Search for more hotels in Suva
Top Coral Coast hotels
Search for more hotels in Coral Coast
Top hotels in Nadi
Search for more hotels in Nadi
Best places to stay in Fiji
Whether you’d prefer to stay near the main beach in Nadi or opt for your own quiet piece of heaven on a less frequented island, Fiji has an option perfectly suited to your needs. Here are the best places to stay for everyone from couples and families to honeymooners and budget backpackers.
- Viti Levu: The main and largest island in the archipelago, Viti Levu is home to Nadi and the country’s main airport, which makes it a great base for travellers. Choose to stay in the tourist town of Nadi or work your way along the coast to beach resorts like the Coral Coast in the south, marine adventure hub Pacific Harbour in the east, capital of Suva in the south-east, the rugged area around Mount Tomanivi in the island’s interior or the off-the-coast islands Denarau and Malolo in the west.
- The Mamanucas: This honeymoon and couples capital is a group of tiny islands off the coast of Viti Levu. It is also the epitome of paradise. Think superb beaches, coral cays, surfing breaks and an endless amount of wildlife. Day trips from Nadi are popular but longer stays are recommended for those romantic sunsets and sunrises. For fanboys and fangirls, the Mamanucas island of Monuriki is the same that Tom Hanks landed on in the movie Castaway.
- Beqa: When seeking adventure, Beqa has the answer. This island offers world-renowned shark dives as well as white water rafting, jet-ski safaris, surfing, snorkelling and kayaking. Scuba divers can see its soft coral and are likely to spot blue ribbon eels, ghost pipefish and seahorses. Even if you’re not the adventurous type, Beqa lagoon is a paradise on its own with its turquoise waters, soft sands and rejuvenating spas.
- The Yasawas: Situated on the western border of the Fijian archipelago, the Yasawas are a series of volcanic islands dressed in a layer of green and fringed by pure white sands. Accommodation is geared toward the budget-friendly backpacker with hostels, villas or bures (a hut made of wood and straw) being the most common stay. Water-based sports such as sailing, snorkelling and kayaking are popular activities.
- Taveuni: Known as Fiji’s "green island", Taveuni is a hiker’s dream. There are numerous hiking trails to follow which feature hundreds of native birds as well as prehistoric tree ferns and cascading waterfalls. The one to see? Tavoro waterfall. It’s an 18-metre drop that meets an emerald pool that you can splash in. As half of Taveuni is national park, resorts and hostels are few, although campsites and cottages are common.
- Kadavu: The world-famous Great Astrolabe Reef makes Kadavu a mecca for scuba divers. It’s one of the largest reefs in the world and stretches along the south of Kadavu island across to other islands in the Kadavu Group including Ono and Buliya. The beauty of these islands is that they are still relatively untouched. Only one town exists on its main Kadavu island and only a few guest houses, resorts and hostels dot the other islands.
- Vanua Levu: Fiji’s second largest island is the quieter sister of Viti Levu. Its main town Savusavu is a sailing anchorage often dotted with yachts. The island boasts forest hiking trails, a snake temple, dolphin watching in Natewa Bay and snorkelling and is a great option for families.
Need more inspo? Start searching for your stay here:
Latest Fiji accommodation deals
Popular Hotels coupon codes
|12 Dec 2019
||Extra 8% off hotels worldwide
|5 Nov 2019
||Up to 75% off worldwide hotels + extra 5% off with code
|28 Oct 2019
||Extra 9% off hotel bookings
|2 Dec 2019
||Up to 25% off on 2 bedrooms + extra 5% off
|2 Dec 2019
||Up to 15% off on 1 bedroom + extra 5%-10% off