Fiji Airways breaks open the luxury lounge at LAX
The only way to travel.
Fiji Airways is in the habit of running some of the cheapest Australia - USA flights around, but it doesn't skimp on quality either. Today the carrier announced that its travellers would be able to access the luxury One World Lounge on the US side, at Los Angeles' LAX Tom Bradley International Terminal.
The lounge will now be open to Fiji Airways business class travellers, as well as its Frequent Flyer Tabua Club members. Fiji Airways is a great way to find relative luxury at budget airline prices, so if the USA is your main overseas destination it might be well worth looking into Tabua Club membership.
LAX lounge access is really just a cherry on top, but it's a good one. Travellers can expect to find a range of amenities including showers, Wi-Fi and more, including a dedicated business centre. You can enter the lounge three hours prior to departure, but need to be 21 or over, or accompanied by someone who is, probably because of the One World Lounge bar service and other refreshments.
A Priority Pass credit card can get you into Fiji Airport's Tabua Lounge, but space in LAX might be a bit more competitive.
The lounge is located on level 5 of the Tom Bradley international terminal, so whether you're there for the bar or the boardroom, remember to check it out the next time you're in LA.
- Flybuys partners with Bunnings and Officeworks: How many points can you earn?
- 5 Black Friday points offers to know about before shopping Cyber Weekend
- Earn 20,000+ Qantas Points with an Optus mobile plan: All the details
- Qantas’ Cyber Week discounts: What’s the catch?
- 2 days only: Virgin drops largest-ever Velocity promotion with millions of seats on offer