Fetch TV adds Hayu to its streaming mix
Get your reality TV fix on Fetch.
It's been a big week for subscription TV platform Fetch TV. Fresh off announcing its new status as the official home of UFC in Australia, it has also more quietly added reality TV streaming service Hayu to Fetch, alongside a redesign of the interface UI. Hayu joins existing streaming options on the Fetch platform, including Netflix, Stan and YouTube.
While Fetch does offer a variety of subscription packages sold directly through the service, you'll need a separate Hayu account to access it from your Fetch set-top box. As an introductory offer, Fetch is offering a two-month Hayu trial to its customers.
Hayu is only accessible on the Fetch Mighty PVR, as well as the smaller Fetch Mini and Gen 2 Fetch PVR if you got your Fetch directly from Fetch TV. Optus customers with Fetch devices should see the Hayu update next week. Hayu is already available on a wide variety of other streaming platforms, including Apple TV, Chromecast and AirPlay via iOS devices.
Hayu's entire proposition is for reality TV junkies and, specifically, fans of any show featuring the Kardashians or just about any combination of the words "Real Housewives of...". So if trashy reality TV is your wind-down viewing choice and you're already a Fetch TV user, it's just about ideal.
- Euphoria special episode 2 now airing same time in Australia as the US
- Legacies: A new year at supernatural Salvatore School for the Young and Gifted
- Stream Patrick Dempsey’s dark new thriller, Devils, in Australia
- Marvel fans rejoice: Disney+ original series WandaVision is here and ready to stream
- Every Harry Potter film is going to be available to stream in Australia
For all the latest in TV and movie streaming, follow and subscribe below