When you can buy the new shades of Fenty Beauty’s cult products
Image: Instagram user fentybeauty
Rihanna is giving us a magical new year glow, with all skin tones included.
It's only the second month of 2019 and Fenty Beauty has already blown us away. Last week, Rihanna dropped the new STUNNA Lip Paint in the shade Unlocked. The shade was a gorgeous bright pink, just in time for Valentine's Day.
But, it seems as though that was just a teaser for the brand's latest launch.
Fenty Beauty is dropping new shades of the STUNNA lip paint and the Killawatt highlighters. The formulations of the lip paints and highlighters are some of the best, so there is no reason why we shouldn't be blessed with more shades. Rihanna is really giving us everything!
In the STUNNA lip paint, the new shades are:
- Unlocked – a vivid hot pink
- Undefeated – a deep sultry purple
- Unattached – a bright coral
In the Killawatt highlighters, the new colours are:
- Wattabrat – holographic baby pink shimmer
- Chillz – iridescent baby blue shimmer
When and where to buy Fenty Beauty?
Luckily, you don't have to wait very long to get your hands on the new products. The makeup drops globally on 12 February, which probably means us Aussies can see the products in real life before the rest of the world!
Our favourite place to shop Fenty Beauty is Sephora. With so many beauty brands available, it's hard to not end up with a large makeup haul.
What do they look like on different skin tones?
Rihanna doesn't do things half-heartedly. All her new products are inclusive of all skin tones. We expect nothing less from Fenty Beauty. Here are the swatches of the new STUNNA lip paint shades and Killawatt highlighter shades. We are obsessed!
- Top online stores to shop Off-White
- Best sales of the week: Forever New, Princess Polly and HelloFresh
- Karl Lagerfeld’s ground-breaking high-street collaborations
- Why you need to obsess over the PrettyLittleThing Women’s Day collection
- Our favourite pieces from the Laura Jade Stone x InTheStyle collab