When and where you can buy Fenty’s MatchStix Glow in “Purrrl”
Rihanna wants you to glow!
Rihanna really wants to take our money. The musician and ultimate makeup mogul is about to drop a new Fenty Beauty product – and you're not ready for it.
Introducing the MatchStix Glow. Why are we so obsessed?
Well for starters, the shade is beautiful. It's called "Purrrl" and we think that's a super accurate representation. It's a gorgeous light champagne colour with pink undertones.
In the pictures below, the product is swatched on varying skin tones and thankfully, it looks amazing on every single one.
Image: Instagram user fentybeauty
We love that it doesn't look overly pigmented - and that's all thanks to the formula.
There's no sparkle and no shimmer. It's also super silky and non-sticky. This stick highlighter will give your skin that dewy look, similar to glass skin. The finish is natural but still so gorgeous - and we cannot wait to get our hands on it.
When and where you can shop:
The MatchStix Glow in "Purrrl" is dropping on the 20 March. The one and only place to shop Fenty Beauty is Sephora online.
The online retailer offers free shipping on orders over $55 and free samples with every purchase. Sephora also stocks every single item from the Fenty line.
If you're not familiar with the Fenty Beauty brand, the MatchStix is a very popular product. So much so, it's been created in a multitude of concealer, blush and contour shades.
It is adored for its ease of use and creamy texture. You may notice that there are already shimmer tones available, but they look very different to the new glow version.
- “This product is my most committed relationship right now and that’s okay”: 12 beauty favourites from June 2021
- Here’s when you can expect to see Charlotte Tilbury stocked at MECCA
- Selfless by Hyram Skincare: All products revealed + Aussie release
- Selena Gomez’s beauty brand, Rare Beauty, officially has an Australian launch date
- Pop prince Harry Styles rumoured to launch a unisex cosmetics and perfume brand
Main image: Instagram user trendmood1