- Free shipping over $100
- Zip Pay
We have 2 Femplay discount codes available
What's the most popular deal from FEMPLAY this week?
We have a total of 2 deals available for FEMPLAY today. However, the most popular deal from FEMPLAY is the Free gifts. So get your hands on it before it runs out!
Which payment methods can I use at FEMPLAY?
Which buy now pay later services can I use at FEMPLAY?
Plus, there is a 14 days-day returns window for your peace of mind.
Femplay Review | Pros and Cons
- Discretion is paramount. Your purchase will arrive in plain packaging and no mention of “Femplay” will be recorded on the return address or on your credit card statement.
- Price match. If you find the same product from an Australian retailer available for a cheaper price, Femplay will match it.
- Free gift. Orders over $75 and $100 qualify for a free gift.
- Free shipping. Orders over $175 are shipped for free.
- Express shipping not available to regional areas. Express shipping is only available to residents of Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth metropolitan areas.
How can I get Femplay free shipping?
Standard shipping is free for orders over $175. If your order is less than $175, a charge of $8.95 will be applied. The standard shipping service takes 1–5 working days depending on your location, but could take up to 10 working days to some regional addresses. Residents of metropolitan areas in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane can choose the express service for an extra $14.95 (delivery in 1–2 working days).
What is the Femplay returns policy?
Due to the intimate nature of Femplay products, purchases cannot be returned for reason of change of mind. If your product is faulty or was wrongly described, get in touch with Femplay customer service to arrange a refund or replacement.
Top 3 fashion and beauty deals
Check out Finder's most popular fashion and beauty deals:
- Etsy is offering Up to 50% off clothing, shoes, accessories and more. This deal has been used 9 times and was last verified in January 2022. We've also found another 5 deals available from Etsy.
- Lululemon is offering Up to 50% off- We Made Too Much. This deal has been used 1 times and was last verified in September 2021. We've also found another 5 deals available from Lululemon.
- Nasty Gal is offering 55% off everything. This deal has been used 1 times by shoppers like you. We've also found another 5 deals available from Nasty Gal .
How did we pick these FEMPLAY deals?Our editorial team compare thousands of deals, giving you the best FEMPLAY offers available today.
More guides on Finder
UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane: Get live Australian stream here
Heavyweight superstars Francis Ngannou and Cyril Gane meet in UFC 270.
Ethereum price plummets as crypto industry’s combined market cap drops by 10% within hours
With the total market cap of the crypto sector dropping by a whopping 10% within the last few hours, it seems as though the coming few days could be highly volatile for ETH.
Back to school laptops: Buying guide
What are the things to watch out for when buying your child's first laptop?
Bitcoin price dips below key level as Russia prepares for a blanket crypto ban
As Russia gets ready to outlaw its local crypto market, BTC could be faced with even greater volatility in the near future.
How to watch UFC 270 Ngannou vs Gane online and start time in Australia
Heavyweight stars Fancis Ngannou and Cyril Gane headline UFC 270.
Why has the Rio Tinto share price dropped today?
Shares in Rio Tinto have climbed more than 15% in the last month.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Stanmore Coal (SMR ↑5.2%), Kelly Partners Group Holdings (KPG ↑3.3%)
Here are the 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Friday 21 January 2022.
Beauty Product of the Week: Gisou Honey Infused Leave-In Conditioner
This leave-in conditioner transformed my unwashed mop into silky locks that would make Rapunzel envious.
Samsung confirms Galaxy S22 Ultra will be a Note phone
Samsung's next flagship S22 phone will be, in its own less than subtle phrasing, "noteworthy".
Ask an Expert