Pay 0% p.a. for 14 months on balance transfers and purchases, and look forward to earning and redeeming reward points
The FCCS MyCard Platinum Mastercard is no longer available for new applications. However, the information on this page has been kept for the benefit of existing customers.
If you would like to compare the current range of Platinum credit cards, click here.
The FCCS MyCard Platinum Mastercard comes with free membership to the Card Services Rewards Program, and it also offers cardholders access to a platinum concierge service. Enjoy these features while remaining covered by the complimentary insurance covers.
The 0% p.a. introductory rate applies to balance transfers and it stays in place for 14 months. You can also get up to 55 interest-free days on purchases.
FCCS MyCard Platinum Mastercard review
If you want to transfer balances from existing cards, you can make good use of this card’s 0% p.a. introductory rate for 14 months. The platinum concierge service can assist you in different ways, and you can make use of the card’s complimentary insurance covers.
Benefits of FCCS MyCard Platinum Mastercard
- Balance transfer rate offer. This card charges a 0% p.a. introductory rate for 14 months. If you use this card for balance transfers and pay the transferred balance off within the introductory period, you can save considerably on interest.
- Rewards program. Membership to the Card Services Rewards Program gives you various ways to redeem accumulated reward points. Every dollar you spend on an eligible purchase earns 1.25 reward points reward points. When it comes to redeeming your points, you can get flight tickets or transfer your points to an eligible frequent flyer program account. You can choose from a number of travel and store vouchers, or even use your points for cashback. You can earn up to 100,000 rewards points in a 12-month cycle, and as long as your account is in good standing your points don’t expire.
- Complimentary insurance covers. As a platinum cardholder your purchases are protected with complimentary purchase cover insurance and a guaranteed pricing scheme. When it comes to travelling, you can be eligible for interstate flight inconvenience insurance, international travel insurance and transit accident insurance.
Features of the FCCS MyCard Platinum Mastercard
- Annual fee. This card requires you to pay an ongoing annual fee of $175.
- Promotional interest rate offer. When you bring over an existing card balance you'll pay 0% p.a. for 14 months.
- Interest-free days. You can get as many as 55 interest-free days on purchases if you pay your account’s closing balance in full each month.
- Platinum concierge service. This round-the-clock global service can help you locate restaurants and reserve tables, book tickets to different kinds of events, make travel plans, deliver gifts, and more.
- Concierge service. The 24/7 platinum concierge service provides assistance in different ways, and you can turn to it for entertainment, travel, and business matters.
- Additional cards. Want to share the benefits of your card account? You can, with up to four additional cardholders.
- Card security. Your spending will remain secure with Microchip technology, and Fraudshield will monitor your transactions for any unusual activity. SecureCode also provides additional security when you use this card for online transactions.
- PayPass. If you see the PayPass symbol at a merchant, you can use this card to make contactless payments of under $100.