Fast cash advances can be easy to get, provided you know where to look.
If you find yourself in a situation where you need access to a quick cash advance, such as for emergency car repairs or a budget shortfall, there are a variety of options you can choose from. However, how quickly you get the money you need will depend on the kind of credit you select. This guide will take you through the options available so you can choose the right one for you.
- Bad credit applicants considered
- Fast approval service
- Borrow up to $2,000
100% confidential application
Sunshine Short Term Offer
A short term loan with a fast and easy application available to those with good or bad credit. You can apply today and get approved for up to $2,000.
- Loan amount: $2,000
- Loan term: 9-15 weeks
- Turnaround time: 30 minutes (conditions apply)
- Fees: 20% of borrowed amount + 4% of borrowed amount each month
- Bad credit borrowers OK
- Quick and easy Approval
- No Credit Checks
Cash lenders you can apply with
How quickly will you receive your cash?
|Brand||When you receive your cash||What do you need to do?||How much can you apply for?||More details|
|Cash Converters||Same day||Apply in-store for a cash advance. Online personal loans take 24-48 hours.||$50 - $2,000||More|
|Cash Train||Same day||Loan needs to be approved by 2pm||$200 - $2,000||More|
|DollarsDirect||Same day||Apply by 2:30pm and bank with ANZ, CommBank, Westpac, St.George or NAB||$1,000 - $2,025||More|
|enably||One hour||Approval takes one hour and you'll be transferred funds minutes after. CommBank customers receive in minutes, others may take longer.||$200 - $2,000||More|
|Ferratum||Same day||Approval and funds transfer takes one hour. Receiving funds depends on your bank processing times.||$100 - $1,900||More|
|MoneyMe||One hour||Approval and funds transfer takes on hour. Receiving funds depends on bank processing times.||$200 - $15,000||More|
|Nimble||One hour||Loan must be confirmed before 4:30pm to receive within the hour.||$300 - $5,000||More|
|Sunshine Loans||One hour||Loan needs to be approved within business hours to receive it within the hour.||$150 - $2,000||More|
|Swoosh Finance||Overnight||Loan needs to be approved by 3:30pm QLD time to be transferred overnight.||$2,100 - $4,600||More|
|Wallet Wizard||Same day||Loans need to be approved by 2:30pm to receive same-day funds.||$500 - $5,000||More|
Are there any risks with having cash advanced quickly?
Scammers do regularly try to prey on online lenders, so always stick to firms you can trust. An easy way to find out which lenders rate well is to compare them online. Reviews from previous borrowers can also give you an indication of how reliable a lender is.
Go through the loan contract to look for any hidden fees and charges. By doing this you don’t have to worry about hidden costs down the line.
What are your options for a fast cash advance?
If you’re looking for a cash advance that you won’t have to wait for, you may want to consider these options:
How much will the cash advance cost?
When you're borrowing an instant loan online, you often pay the cost of the convenience. Here is an outline of some fees and rates to expect:
- Credit card cash advance: Interest rates between 19-22% p.a.
- Short term loan. Applying for a short-term loan under $2,000 will carry a 4% monthly fee and a 20% establishment fee.
- Medium loan. Quick advances between $2,001 and $5,000 have a $400 application fee and a rate of 48% p.a.
- Overdraft. You can pay between 16-20% p.a. for an overdraft plus ongoing fees.
What are the benefits of a quick cash advance?
- Convenience. If you want a quick cash advance, there are lots of internet options. All you need is access to a device that lets you connect online, whether that's a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone. If you use an iOS or Android device, you can apply using a range of apps. You can also receive a cash advance from an ATM using your credit card.
- Quick turnaround. Technology has sped up the underwriting process considerably. Some lenders no longer rely on traditional processes to go through loan applications, which allows them to save time. If you apply online, a 60-minute cash advance may be an option.If you're applying with a lender, you might have to make apply by 1pm or 2pm to get approved funds on the same day. If approved, the money is transferred to your linked bank account automatically.
- A range of choices. You can apply for a cash advance online through a lender, receive a cash advance through your existing credit card or consider a line of credit loan. If you have bad credit you still have options available.
How can I find the right cash advance for me?
When narrowing down your choices, pay attention to these aspects:
- Processing time. If you're applying with a lender, make sure you can get your funds when you need them. Some lenders can give you access to approved funds in as little as an hour. Many online lenders transfer funds to nominated bank accounts by the following business day. However, some end up taking longer.
- Interest rate and fees. The type of credit you want plays a role in the costs you end up paying. Other factors that have a bearing on this include your creditworthiness and the lender you choose. Make sure you're also aware of any applicable fees.
- Cash advance amount. If you end up borrowing more than you require or withdrawing more funds than you need from your credit card or overdraft, you’ll pay extra interest unnecessarily. Conversely, while you might apply for a certain amount, the lender may only approve your application for a lower amount. In such a scenario, you have to decide if you want to move forward with the loan.
- Advance term. The loan term impacts the cost of the loan. By repaying your advance over a shorter term your periodical payments will increase, but you will end up saving money in interest. A longer loan term will increase the loan’s cost.
If you meet the basic eligibility criteria, getting a quick money advance can be easy. Since there are a number of options to choose from, compare a few before applying.