How to get a fast cash advance in your account when you need it.
If you find yourself in a situation where you need access to a quick cash advance, such as for emergency car repairs or an unexpected expense, there are a variety of options you can choose from. However, how quickly you get the money you need will depend on the kind of loan you choose.
This guide will take you through the options available so you can get the right one for you.
- Bad credit applicants considered
- Fast approval service
- Borrow up to $2,000
100% confidential application
Sunshine Short Term Offer
A short term loan with a fast and easy application available to those with good or bad credit. You can apply today and get approved for up to $2,000.
- Loan amount: $2,000
- Loan term: 9-15 weeks
- Turnaround time: 30 minutes (conditions apply)
- Fees: 20% of borrowed amount + 4% of borrowed amount each month
- Income requirement: 50%+ of income cannot be from Centrelink
- Bad credit borrowers OK
- Quick and easy Approval
- No Credit Checks
Cash lenders you can apply with
How quickly will you receive your cash?
|Brand||When you receive your cash||What do you need to do?||How much can you apply for?||More details|
|Cash Train||Same day||Loan needs to be approved by 2pm||$200 - $2,000||More|
|Credit24||Same day||Loan needs to be approved by 3pm||$500 to $2,000||More|
|enably||One hour||Approval takes one hour and you'll be transferred funds minutes after. CommBank customers receive in minutes, others may take longer.||$200 - $2,000||More|
|MoneyMe||One hour||Approval and funds transfer takes on hour. Receiving funds depends on bank processing times.||$500 - $15,000||More|
|Moneyspot/strong>||One hour||You can receive your funds within minutes of being approved if you bank with CommBank, other banks take one hour.||$200 to $2,000||More|
|Nimble||One hour||Loan must be confirmed before 4:30pm to receive within the hour.||$300 - $5,000||More|
|Sunshine Loans||One hour||Loan needs to be approved within business hours to receive it within the hour.||$150 - $2,000||More|
|Swoosh Finance||Overnight||Loan needs to be approved by 3:30pm QLD time to be transferred overnight.||$2,000 - $5,000||More|
|Wallet Wizard||Same day||Loans need to be approved by 2:30pm to receive same-day funds.||$500 - $5,000||More|
Which type of cash advance is right for you?
There is a couple of different ways you can get a fast cash advance. Your options include:
- Overdraft. You can use your bank’s online banking platform to set up an overdraft facility linked to your existing transaction account. This way, you can access extra money as and when you need it. You only pay interest on the money you use.
- Credit card cash advance. If you have a credit card with a cash advance facility, you can use it to withdraw funds from an ATM. Credit card cash advances usually attract higher interest in comparison to personal loan interest rates. However, you can find some that offer low cash advance rates.
- Short-term loan. You can borrow up to $2,000 through a short-term loan, also referred to as a payday loan. Payday lenders provide loans to individuals in a variety of financial circumstances, including those with poor creditworthiness. The maximum a lender can charge is 20% of the advanced amount as loan establishment fees and 4% as a monthly fee. Typically, you’ll have to make repayments on a payday loan in line with when you receive your pay. A payday lender can transfer funds in your bank account on the same day or by the next business day.
- Medium loan. If you need more than $2,000 you can consider a medium amount loan. These loans give you access to between $2,001 and $5,000, or occasionally above $5,000, and you can usually apply if you have bad credit. The turnaround time is quick and you can have access to your advance on the same day you apply.
How much will it cost?
When you're borrowing an instant loan online, you often pay the cost of the convenience. Here is an outline of some fees and rates to expect:
- Credit card cash advance: Interest rates between 19-22% p.a.
- Short term loan. A short-term loan under $2,000 will come with a maximum of a 4% monthly fee and a 20% establishment fee.
- Medium loan. Quick advances between $2,001 and $5,000 have a $400 application fee and a rate of 48% p.a.
- Overdraft. You can pay between 16-20% p.a. for an overdraft plus ongoing fees.
Are there any risks with having cash advanced quickly?
Scammers do regularly try to prey on online lenders, so always stick to firms you can trust. An easy way to find out which lenders rate well is to compare them online. Reviews from previous borrowers can also give you an indication of how reliable a lender is.
Go through the loan contract to look for any hidden fees and charges. By doing this you don’t have to worry about hidden costs down the line.
What are the benefits of a quick cash advance?
- Convenience. If you want a quick cash advance, there are lots of internet options. All you need is access to a device that lets you connect online, whether that's a desktop, laptop, tablet or smartphone. If you use an iOS or Android device, you can apply using a range of apps. You can also receive a cash advance from an ATM using your credit card.
- Quick turnaround. Technology has sped up the underwriting process considerably. Some lenders no longer rely on traditional processes to go through loan applications, which allows them to save time. If you apply online, a 60-minute cash advance may be an option.If you're applying with a lender, you might have to make apply by 1pm or 2pm to get approved funds on the same day. If approved, the money is transferred to your linked bank account automatically.
- A range of choices. You can apply for a cash advance online through a lender, receive a cash advance through your existing credit card or consider a line of credit loan. If you have bad credit you still have options available.
How can I find the right type of loan for me?
When narrowing down your choices, pay attention to these aspects:
- Processing time. If you're applying with a lender, make sure you can get your funds when you need them. Some lenders can give you access to approved funds in as little as an hour. Many online lenders transfer funds to nominated bank accounts by the following business day. However, some end up taking longer.
- Interest rate and fees. The type of credit you want plays a role in the costs you end up paying. Other factors that have a bearing on this include your creditworthiness and the lender you choose. Make sure you're also aware of any applicable fees.
- Cash advance amount. If you end up borrowing more than you require or withdrawing more funds than you need from your credit card or overdraft, you’ll pay extra interest unnecessarily. Conversely, while you might apply for a certain amount, the lender may only approve your application for a lower amount. In such a scenario, you have to decide if you want to move forward with the loan.
- Advance term. The loan term impacts the cost of the loan. By repaying your advance over a shorter term your periodical payments will increase, but you will end up saving money in interest. A longer loan term will increase the loan’s cost.
If you meet the basic eligibility criteria, getting a quick money advance can be easy. Since there are a number of options to choose from, compare a few before applying.
Are you eligible for a fast cash advance?
Eligibility criteria differ between lenders, but generally, you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Be over the age of 18
- Earn a regular income (either from employment or Centrelink)
- Lenders may require the majority of your income not be from Centrelink
- Provide you can afford the repayments