Microsoft is designing a custom Fast and the Furious Xbox One S in honour of Paul Walker
The console will be auctioned off later this week, with all proceeds going to help Walker's charity organisation.
Microsoft has today unveiled a one-of-a-kind Xbox One S designed to commemorate the late Paul Walker, star of the Fast and the Furious movie franchise.
Styled after Walker's car from the original The Fast and the Furious, the Xbox One S console and Xbox One controller sport a bright green and blue design, with signatures from Walker's fellow cast members Vin Diesel and Tyrese Gibson along with his brother Cody Walker.
The unique console will be raffled off this coming Sunday 1 October as part of the Game4Paul charity event. Hosted by Reach Out Worldwide (ROWW), the charity organisation founded by Walker, the event will use all proceeds from raffle tickets to help support ROWW, which provides relief to victims of natural disasters.
"I loved the idea of Xbox going back to when it first started for Paul and The Fast and the Furious with this awesome custom console design," said Cody Walker, Paul's brother and the CEO of ROWW.
If you want a chance to win this commemorative console, you can purchase raffle tickets from the Game4Paul website.
- Xbox One owners can save big on Titanfall 2, Battlefield 1, Star Wars Battlefront II and more right now
- March’s Games With Gold line-up is super hot
- Secret of Mana Review (PS4): What the hell did you do Square Enix?
- Save up to 70% on Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, The Division and more in Humble Store’s Ubisoft sale
- GAMDIAS ACHILLES M1-L gaming chair review