Who else wants an online loan that provides quick access to approved funds?
Fast Access Finance is a 100% Australian-owned small business that operates as an authorised credit representative. Since it began operations in 1996, it has helped borrowers find personal loans through its extensive database of banks and financial institutions. This service provider works as an agent under direct management of Australian credit licensees.
Fast Access Finance specialises in short-term loan solutions, and it even helps people with less-than-perfect credit histories get suitable loans. You can turn to this company to get a personal loan, Centrelink loan, secured loan, bond loan, student loan, motor vehicle loan, bridging loan, and even a medical or dental loan.
How does the application process work?
You’ll have to meet some basic eligibility criteria no matter what kind of loan you apply for with Fast Access Finance, which you do by following a simple online process. This service provider uses an online identity verification process that abides by the privacy legislation as laid down by the law. If your identity cannot be verified online, you may have to send copies of the required documents using other means.
MOGOcheck is used to retrieve 90 days of your bank transactions using the account details you provide, and this is a completely secure service. Upon your application’s approval, you receive a loan contract that you have to review and accept. Once you do this, the lender you’re dealing with electronically transfers the money into your bank account.
Features of a loan from Fast Access Finance
If you’re thinking about approaching Fast Access Finance for a loan, here’s what you can expect:
- Loan amount and term. You can apply for any amount between $300 and $2,500, but the maximum you can qualify for depends on your existing financial situation and ability to repay. Loan terms can vary between one and eight months.
- Quick processing time. After your application and required supporting documents are received, Fast Access Finance will aim to inform you of its decision within 30 minutes. It aims to have all its approved loans funded within 24 hours. If you submit your application after 3pm, your application will be processed on the following business day.
- Apply with bad credit. Fast Access Finance accepts applications from people with poor creditworthiness. What’s important is that you demonstrate an ability to repay the money you require.
- Repayment flexibility. You can choose between making weekly and fortnightly repayments. You can make additional repayments at any time without paying penalties, and you don’t have to pay any early repayment or early exit fees if you pay the entire loan off ahead of time.
What fees and charges should you expect?
You will have to pay an upfront fee no matter which bank or financial institution Fast Access Finance connects you with. If you enter a small account credit contract (SACC), you won’t have to pay interest, but you’ll have to pay ongoing monthly fees. Other fees and charges may also apply in different scenarios. For example, a late fee may apply if you don’t make a repayment on time.
Go through your loan contract carefully to get an idea of how much your loan might end up costing. The contract comes into effect only after you accept it using a digital signature.
How to apply for a loan from Fast Access Finance
If you want to apply for a loan through Fast Access Finance, click on the “Go to Site” button now. You can apply if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You are over 18 years of age
- You are an Australian citizen or a permanent Australian resident
- You have a regular source of income
- You are not bankrupt or under a Part IX debt agreement
In order to complete the application successfully, you’ll have to provide the following information:
- Your name, email address, residential address and phone number
- Details from an identification document such as your driver’s licence or passport
- Your bank transaction details for the preceding 90 days
- Copies of documents that can verify your income