Fast Access Finance
You can borrow from $300 up to $2,500, with terms from 1 – 8 months. This loan is expensive and comes with high fees and charges.
- Fast Access Finance are now no longer in operation. The information on this page has been kept for the benefit of those who are interested.
Fast Access Finance is a 100% Australian-owned small business that operates as an authorised credit representative. Since it began operations in 1996, it has helped borrowers find personal loans through its extensive database of banks and financial institutions. This service provider works as an agent under direct management of Australian credit licensees. You can borrow up to $2,500, with terms up to 8 months. This loan comes with high fees and charges. You will be charged an upfront fee and apart from the loan principal, you’ll also have to pay an ongoing monthly fee.
Maximum loan amount
Within 24 hours
Term of loan
|Product Name||Fast Access Finance Personal Loans|
|Minimum loan amount||$300|
|Maximum loan amount||$2,500|
|Loan term||1-8 months|
|Turnaround time||Within 24 hours|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||No|
Are you struggling financially?
If you're struggling financially and would like to speak to someone for free financial advice, information and assistance you can call the Financial Counsellors hotline on 1800 007 007 (open from 9:30am to 4pm, Monday to Friday). If you are suffering financial problems related to the coronavirus pandemic you may be eligible for additional support.
⚠️ Warning about Borrowing
Do you really need a loan today?*
It can be expensive to borrow small amounts of money and borrowing may not solve your money problems.
Check your options before you borrow:
- For information about other options for managing bills and debts, ring 1800 007 007 from anywhere in Australia to talk to a free and independent financial counsellor
- Talk to your electricity, gas, phone or water provider to see if you can work out a payment plan
- If you are on government benefits, ask if you can receive an advance from Centrelink: Phone: 13 17 94
The Government's MoneySmart website shows you how small amount loans work and suggests other options that may help you.
* This statement is an Australian Government requirement under the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009.
How does the application process work?
For prospective borrowers to be able to apply for a loan through Fast Access Finance, they will need to meet some basic eligibility criteria and follow a straightforward online process. This service provider uses an online identity verification process that abides by the privacy legislation as laid down by the law. If someone's identity cannot be verified online, they may be required to send copies of the required documents using another means.
MOGOcheck is used to retrieve 90 days of an applicant's bank transactions using the account details that they provide, and this is a completely secure service. Upon the application’s approval, the successful applicant will receive a loan contract that they have to review and accept. Once the applicant does this, the lender they're dealing with will electronically transfer the money into their nomintaed bank account.
Features of a loan from Fast Access Finance
If someone is thinking about approaching Fast Access Finance for a loan, here’s what they can expect:
- Loan amount and term. Customers can apply for any amount between $300 and $2,500, but the maximum someone can qualify for depends on their existing financial situation and ability to repay. Loan terms can vary between one and eight months.
- Quick processing time. After receiving the applicants application and required supporting documents, Fast Access Finance will aim to inform the applicants of their decision within 30 minutes and approved loans funded within 24 hours. If someone submits their application after 3pm, the application will be processed on the following business day.
- Bad credit applications considered. Fast Access Finance accepts applications from people with poor creditworthiness. What’s important to Fast Access Finance is that the applicant demonstrates an ability to repay the loan through some sort of proof of employment or evidence of regular income.
- Repayment flexibility. Successful applicants can choose between making weekly and fortnightly repayments. They can make additional repayments at any time without paying penalties, and they don’t have to pay any early repayment or early exit fees if they pay the entire loan off ahead of time.
Fees and charges
Customers will have to pay an upfront fee to Fast Access Finance , no matter which bank or financial institution they are connected with for a loan. If someone enters a small account credit contract (SACC), they won’t have to pay interest, but they'll have to pay ongoing monthly fees. Other fees and charges may also apply in different scenarios. For example, a late fee may apply if you don’t make a repayment on time.
Go through your loan contract carefully to get an idea of how much your loan might end up costing. The contract comes into effect only after you accept it using a digital signature.
How to apply for a loan from Fast Access Finance
If you want to apply for a loan through Fast Access Finance, click on the “Go to Site” button now. You can apply if you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- You are over 18 years of age
- You are an Australian citizen or a permanent Australian resident
- You have a regular source of income
- You are not bankrupt or under a Part IX debt agreement
In order to complete the application successfully, you’ll have to provide the following information:
- Your name, email address, residential address and phone number
- Details from an identification document such as your driver’s licence or passport
- Your bank transaction details for the preceding 90 days
- Copies of documents that can verify your income