Fantastic Furniture Boxing Day sales 2021
Score huge discounts on stylish furniture this Boxing Day at Fantastic Furniture.
We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Fantastic Furniture's Boxing Day sales are coming soon, and you have to seize the day to score a discount on furniture. Scroll on to see the biggest and best opportunities to save throughout the 2021 event.
For all the sales, head to the Boxing Day sales page or scroll down for Fantastic Furniture Boxing Day offers.
What products does Fantastic Furniture sell?
Fantastic Furniture offers an ultra-modern catalogue of stylish furniture and furnishings for homemakers and homeowners alike. When it comes to super-sleek storage solutions, bedroom pieces or lounge furniture, this retailer has it all and more. The best bit? Fantastic Furniture is big on style but low on prices, ensuring your desired home renovation won't break the bank.
Shopping online vs shopping in-store
If you look forward to the hustle and bustle of an in-store shopping spree during high profile sale events, you should definitely head down to your local Fantastic Furniture warehouse during the Boxing Day sales this year. However, in-store shopping isn't suited to everyone.
In fact, the overcrowded aisles and chaotic atmosphere are enough to convince the majority of shoppers to steer clear altogether. But, that doesn't mean you have to miss out. Shop online and grant yourself a stress-free sale shopping spree this Boxing Day.
What will be on sale during the Fantastic Furniture Boxing Day sale?
Seeing as Fantastic Furniture is keeping the details of its Boxing Day event under lock and key at the moment, we've had to do a little research into past events to make our predictions this year. Basing this year's sale on what we've seen in the past, we're expecting to see up to 60% off a selection of furniture, furnishings and home accessories. One thing's for sure though, there's no better time of year to cut costs on reworking your space.
What is the Fantastic Furniture returns policy?
Fantastic Furniture accepts returns on the majority of unwanted items within seven days of receipt. All products must be returned in their original unused, unopened condition complete with manufacturer packaging.
- Note: Mattresses and "MyChoice" products cannot be returned on a change of mind basis.
Tips and tricks for shopping on Boxing Day
Here are some helpful tips and tricks to ensure that you shop savvier during the Boxing Day sales this year:
- Subscribe to Finder's newsletter. Sign up to receive our newsletter and we'll keep you in the loop with all the very best deals and discounts throughout the 2021 Boxing Day event.
- Set yourself a budget and stick to it. When planning a sale shopping spree, getting your finances in order first is essential. New furniture doesn't come cheap, even during the sales. Work out how much you can afford to spend during your sale shopping spree in advance and stay under budget to avoid winding up in unwanted debt.
- Make a list. The best time to think about what you really need to replace in your home is before the sales start. Think about what you need and measure the space you have for your purchases. Then write it all down.
- Browse in advance. Spend some time perusing the latest Fantastic Furniture products via its website. Get to know the dimensions of each product and work out (using the list you compiled) which product is best suited to your needs. This will make your Boxing Day shopping frenzy much easier.
- Apply the coupon. Occasionally, Fantastic Furniture has been known to offer a general site-wide discount during the sales that you can activate by using a promo code during the checkout process. If this happens on Boxing Day, make sure yours is properly applied before checking out to avoid paying full price for products you intended to score a discount on.
- Do your research. Many retailers stock similar furniture styles. Do yourself a favour and check what deals and discounts are being offered elsewhere before completing your purchase to avoid missing out on a better deal.
More guides on Finder
Amazon Prime Day 2021 Australia: Early deals on now
Amazon Prime Day 2021 officially starts on June 21 - or does it? Here's a stack of early-bird deals you can get right now.
Handypay Green Loan
A Green Loan from Handypay could help you make your home more energy-efficient. Handypay green loans are available up to $75,000 on terms of up to 10 years.
Victoria floods: How much food spoilage will your home insurance cover?
There’s been over 25,000 power outages across Victoria. Home insurance can reimburse you for the food that’s gone to waste. Find out who here.
TCL 20SE Review: Great display but otherwise unremarkable
If you're after a low-cost mobile with a quality display, the TCL 20SE is appealing, but you'll otherwise be left wanting for app performance, camera quality and battery life.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Moneyme (MME ↑18.8%), Cd Private Equity Fund I (CD1 ↑18.5%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Tuesday 15 June 2021.
Amazon Prime Day: 60% off fashion deals you’re not going to want to miss
Bargain hunters - get ready to save on Nike, New Balance, Cotton On, Tommy Hilfiger, Calvin Klein and so much more.
Amazon Prime Day best home deals: Bose, iRobot and more
From home speakers to robot vacuums, these are the items to watch out for this Prime Day.
Staple items worth a splurge and how you can grab a cheeky 30% off all of them
We've got a cheeky 30% off at THE ICONIC so here are the staple items worth a splurge because the savings are too damn good.
Ask an Expert