We’re reader-supported and may be paid when you visit links to partner sites. We don’t compare all products in the market, but we’re working on it!
Fame and Partners is an online dressmaking boutique that combines the expertise of professional dressmakers who can tailor a dress just for you, with the convenience of an online shopping experience.
Fame and Partners promo codes and coupons
Bestselling products from Fame and Partners
Fame and Partners Review | Pros and Cons
- Tailored just for you. One of the best things about this service is that your dress will be tailored to fit and to suit your body perfectly.
- Design your own. Fame and Partners has hundreds of options of cuts, fabrics, and colours to choose from.
- Need it fast? Use the express service that produces and sends off your order within 48 hours for an extra cost of US$29.
- 30 day returns. If you are not happy, you can send your dress back within 30 days for a refund or an exchange.
- Style consultation. If you are not quite sure which dress is best for you, the stylist team at Fame and Partners are there to help you design your perfect look.
- Free shipping. Australian orders are shipped for free, with the exception of sale items.
- Restocking fees apply. If you return a customised dress you may be charged a restocking fee of up to 50% of the dress price, as customised pieces cannot be resold at retail prices.
How can I get Fame and Partners free shipping?
Fame and Partners ships for free to Australia. This includes all dresses except those bought on sale. Sale items incur a shipping cost of US$11.95.
As all items are made to order, delivery times vary depending on the level of customisation. Express items have an estimated delivery time of three to five business days after order placement. Standard (non-customised) dresses will arrive seven to 10 business days after ordering, and customised dresses will generally take 10 to 14 business days to arrive.
What forms of payment does Fame and Partners accept?
What is the Fame and Partners returns policy?
Fame and Partners have a 30 day returns policy. If you are not happy with your item for any reason you can return it for an exchange or a refund within 30 days, as long as the item is new, unwashed, and in a resaleable condition. To make a return fill in the returns form (available online) and follow the instructions.
More guides on Finder
How to get $90.95 off Nintendo Switch with Amazon Prime
Amazon Australia is selling the Nintendo Switch video game console for $349 during Prime Day - that's over $120 off the RRP.
Amazon Prime Day Australia 2021: 11 great deals you can still get
Forgot that Prime Day was on? Don't panic! Here are 11 unmissable deals you can still get today.
Learn how to stake Binance Coin (BNB)
Learn how to stake BNB and start earning income with this straightforward step-by-step guide for both exchanges and wallets.
Ethereum price: Experts believe key indicators paint a negative picture
Due to a lack of clarity surrounding the launch of Ethereum’s much hyped EIP 1559, the premier altcoin may continue to face downward price action in the near term.
Today’s ASX top stocks: Ainsworth Game Technology (AGI ↑9.3%), Washington H Soul Pattinson and Company (SOL ↑8.7%)
The 10 biggest movers on the ASX for Wednesday 23 June 2021.
China’s aggression to Bitcoin has lead to its worst month in years
As mainstream institutions continue to offload BTC, fears regarding the currency's future continue to loom large on the horizon.
Jetstar sale creates first direct flight between 2 holiday hotspots
Forget having to wait at the airport for your connecting flight! Jetstar has you covered.
Why is the Woolworths (WOW) share price slipping?
Shares in the supermarket giant have steadily risen and are up 9% in the last 6 months.
Tasmania electricity prices drop 1 July. How much will you save?
Households in Tasmania frustrated with high electricity bills will welcome the upcoming price drop which could save them up to $145 per year.
10 knitwear trends we’re rocking this winter
Look hot while you’re staying warm: Here are 60+ knits to shop no matter what budget or aesthetic you're rocking.
Ask an Expert