An unsecured small loan from $500 to $2,000 to help you overcome the unexpected.
If you’re looking for funds to buy an essential item or pay an emergency bill, the small loan from Fair Go Finance is worth considering. You can apply for amounts ranging from $500 up to $2,000 and pay off the loan early without penalty. Find out if this loan is right for you by reading the review below.
|Product Name||Fair Go Finance Small Loan|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$500|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$2,000|
|Loan Term||3-12 months|
|Cash Deposited In||1 business day|
|Costs||Establishment fee from 10% of loan amount + monthly fee from 2%|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||No|
- Generous loan terms
- No security required
- Early repayments allowed
- High loan costs
- 18 years +
- Permanent Australian resident
- In regular paid employment
Main points to consider about the Fair Go Finance Small Loan
The Fair Go Finance Small Loan allows you to borrow amounts up to $2,000 for any purpose, such as:
- Buying white goods or furniture
- Paying for an unexpected expense
- Paying medical or dental expenses
No assets are required as security for the loan, and no interest is charged on the amount you borrow. However, you’ll need to budget for an establishment fee and the ongoing cost of a monthly fee for the life of the loan.
The Fair Go Finance Small Loan offers fixed repayments, allowing you to plan your budget so that you never miss a repayment.
Features of the Fair Go Finance Small Loan
If you take out a small personal loan from Fair Go Finance, you can take advantage of the following features:
- Loans from $500 to $2,000. The small loan allows you to borrow up to $2,000 to fund essential purchases or pay urgent bills.
- No security required. This is an unsecured loan, which means you are not required to offer any assets as collateral for the loan.
- Terms from 3 months to 12 months. The Fair Go Finance Small Loan is available with repayment terms ranging from 3-12 months.
- Fees apply. You’ll need to pay an establishment fee when you apply for a Fair Go Finance Small Loan, plus you will also need to pay an ongoing monthly fee for the life of the loan. The fees and charges that apply to this loan are explained in more detail further down the page.
- Fixed repayments. The Fair Go Finance Small Loan offers a fixed repayment schedule, allowing you to budget ahead for future repayments.
- Early repayment allowed. There are no fees for early repayment, so you’re free to pay your debt off early if you come into some extra cash.
- Easy online application. It’s quick and easy to apply for this loan online by providing a few personal and financial details.
- Bad-credit borrowers accepted. Even if your credit history is less than perfect, it’s still possible to get approved for this loan.
Fees and charges
There are two fees you need to be wary of:
- The establishment fee
- An ongoing monthly fee
The amount you will be charged for these fees varies depending on the amount you borrow. For example, borrowing $2,000 for a 6-month term means you will have an establishment fee of $400 and a monthly fee of $80. Meanwhile, borrowing $500 for the same period results in a $100 establishment fee and a monthly fee of $20.
The cost of your loan will be outlined in your loan contract when you apply, so read this closely to determine whether this loan is affordable for you.
How to apply for a Fair Go Finance Small Loan
If you’ve compared your finance options and decided that the Fair Go Finance Small Loan sounds like a good fit for you, click on one of the “Go to site” links on this page. You’ll be taken to the Fair Go Finance website to begin the application process.
You’ll need to satisfy a few eligibility criteria to be approved for this loan. You must be:
- 18 years of age or older
- A permanent Australian resident
- In regular paid employment
If you satisfy these criteria you can apply online for a loan in the space of a few minutes. You’ll need to provide the following details:
- Proof of ID, for example, your driver’s licence
- Three months’ worth of bank statements
- A recent payslip
There’s an online customer portal where you can track your application. If your application is approved, the funds can be transferred to you within 30 minutes.
A Fair Go Finance Small Loan is well worth a look if you need funds to overcome a short-term financial problem. However, make sure you carefully consider your borrowing needs and compare a range of loan options before deciding whether it’s right for you.