Fair Go Finance Online Personal Loan
Customers can borrow up to $10,000 even with a bad credit history. Find out about applying with Fair Go Finance.Fair Go Finance offer short term financing solutions. They provide personal loans for borrowers with both good and bad credit history and successful applicants can borrow up to $10,000. Up to 3 years loan term available – find out the eligibility criteria below.
Maximum loan amount
Within 24 hours
Up to 3 years
Term of loan
|Product Name||Fair Go Finance Personal Loan (Above 5K)|
|Minimum Loan Amount||$5,001|
|Maximum Loan Amount||$10,000|
|Loan Term||Up to 3 years|
|Turnaround time||Within 24 hours|
|Costs||from 17.90% p.a. + establishment fee of between $595 - $695 + $5 monthly fee|
|Requirements||18 years old, a permanent Australian resident and in regular paid employment|
|Available to Centrelink Borrowers?||No|
How does a personal loan from Fair Go Finance work?
Prospective applicants can apply for between $5,001 and $10,000, depending on what they're looking to finance and what repayments they can afford. The application takes about five minutes to complete and successful applicants could receive their loan 24 hours after approval.Fair Go Finance will direct debit repayments automatically from the loan borrower's nominated bank account on the agreed upon dates until the loan is repaid in full. However, customers can opt to repay their loan earlier without penalty. Subsequent loans applied for as a repeat borrower qualify for a quicker application process.
What features come with a Fair Go Finance personal loan?
Taking out a small personal loan (below $10,000) with Fair Go Finance gives customers access to the following features:
- Choice of loan amount. Eligible applicants can borrow just as much as they need. Loan amounts between $5,001 and $10,000 are available. Fair Go Finance also offers larger loans up to $10,000.
- Fixed repayments. This loan comes with fixed repayments for the life of the loan. This means that people will know exactly what their repayments will be each month.
- No early repayment penalty. Customers who find that they can repay the loan early and save money over the life of the loan will be able to do so without being charged a penalty.
- Use the loan amount for anything (legal). Loans can be used for a variety of expenses or purchases. Customers could consolidate existing debts, pay for home renovations or a rental bond or even use the loan to buy new furniture.
- Repeat borrowing facility. Applying for a second loan sees a speedier application through Fair Go Finance’s ‘Express Service’. Customers looking for repeat finance qualify for a lower application fee and reduced interest rate.
The costs of the loan
For loans of between $5,001 and $10,000, the following costs will apply:
- Establishment fee: Between $595 and $695
- Interest rate: 17.9% p.a.
- Comparison rate: 23.55% p.a.
How to apply
Prospective applicants can click "Go to Site" to get the process started. The following eligibility criteria will apply, and approved applicants will need:
- Age. To be over the age of 18.
- Employment. For applicants who are self-employed, they will need to have been in that position for 12 months. For casual or contractor applicants, they will need to have been employed for six months.
- Centrelink. To have over 50% of their income come from somewhere other than Centrelink payments.
- Income. To earn at least $500 per week.
All applicants must meet this criteria in order to be eligible to apply. Prospective applicants need to submit their application online. To do so they'll need the following details:
- Identification documents such as their Medicare card or driver's licence
- Their Internet banking details so Fair Go Finance can access the last three months of their bank statements
- A recent payslip
- Their Internet banking details if they're providing your statements through Bank Vision
With Fair Go Finance customers can borrow up to $10,000 even if applicants have bad credit and have up to 3 years to repay it. While this is a competitive offer, it’s important to compare it with other loans prior to submitting an application.