Facebook shows off its first original streaming show Ball In The Family
Discover the personal side of NBA hopeful Lonzo Ball.
Facebook is entering the streaming TV business with its first original show, released today on its Facebook Watch streaming platform.
Titled Ball In The Family, the ten-episode series dives into the life of up-and-coming basketball star Lonzo Ball. Featuring Lonzo's gregarious father, LaVar; his compassionate mother, Tina; and his two younger brothers, the series explores the complicated relationships behind the Big Baller Brand franchise that LaVar wants to see take over the world.
Bunim/Murray Productions, the company behind shows like Keeping Up With The Kardashians and The Real World are producing the series. The first episode launches today exclusively on Facebook Watch, with new episodes coming each week.
- Netflix Australia vs Prime Video: Price, content and features compared
- Stan is giving eBay Plus subscribers 3 months free access to its movie and TV library
- This week in streaming: Netflix brings back Wilson Fisk and Supergirl swoops back onto Foxtel
- Gem Finder: Starring Jim Carrey, Kidding is both heartbreaking and hilarious
- This week in streaming: Brave a haunted house with Netflix or fend off The Walking Dead with Foxtel