Enjoy a wide range of discounts at Ezi Sports with promo codes and weekly sales. Stock up on a wide range of sporting apparel for your competitive and everyday activities.
Ezi Sports is one of the leading sporting goods retailers in Australia. Its online store pays special focus to active pursuits such as swimming, cycling, running and triathlon. However, you can get all your sporting goods from this online store as it has a range of more than 2,000 products to choose from.
You can make use of promo codes as well as weekly sale products to ensure you enjoy impressive savings. You’ll find products from plenty of top brands and can also take advantage of prompt shipping.
Ezi Sports promo codes and discount vouchers for October 2017
|All under $10||Shop for clearance items all under $10 at Ezi Sports.||
|Ezisports - Gu Energy Gel Box of 24||Buy Gu Energy Gel Box of 24 at just $65.00 instead of $72.00 only at Ezisports||
|Ezisports - 2Toms SportShield Roll-On chafing prevention at just $24.95||Buy 2Toms SportShield Roll-On chafing prevention at just $24.95 instead of $29.95||
|Ezisports - Lock Laces - Elastic Shoe Laces at just $12.95||Buy Lock Laces - Elastic Shoe Laces at just $12.95 instead of $14.95 only at Ezi Sports||
|Ezisports - Gu Energy Gel Box of 24 at just $65.00||Get Gu Energy Gel Box of 24 at just $65.00 instead of $72.00 only at Ezi Sports||
How do I use my Ezi Sports promo code?
- Select one of the promo codes from above and click on it to access the Ezi Sports online store.
- Click on one of the various categories and start shopping.
- Click on your selected item and begin the purchase process.
- Click on ‘ADD TO CART’’.
- Review your shopping cart and proceed to checkout.
- Provide your account details or checkout as a guest. Proceed to provide your billing and account details.
- Select your preferred shipping method.
- Review your order and redeem your promo code at this stage. Click ‘apply’ to validate your promo code.
- Proceed to payment and finalise your purchase.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully ordered from Ezi Sports and saved on your order.
Pros and cons of Ezi Sports
- Impressive selection. Ezi Sports has a vast selection of products in the following categories: triathlon, cycling, running and swimming.
- Top brands. All the products at Ezi Sports are of a high quality and are sourced from some of the top brands in the sporting world.
- Security guaranteed. The online store handles all financial information through its secure servers using the latest SSL encryption technology.
- Shipping charges. Customers have to pay shipping and this is calculated at checkout. While there is a standard charge per order of $8.90, additional shipping charges may apply to some orders.
Shipping guide for Ezi Sports
Ezi Sports can use Australia Post or courier to deliver your order depending on the weight of the order, its dimensions and the delivery location. Standard shipping comes at a flat rate of $8.90, though this may be more for larger orders.
For express delivery, the online store uses Express Post or a courier service at a flat rate of $15.90. However, this service is only available for certain orders and selected locations. Delivery normally takes within between three and 10 business days and the time frame will depend on the shipping service schedule and delivery location.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Ezi Sports
Ezi Sports doesn’t make it difficult for you to exchange your order or ask for a refund. In fact, the store gives you 14 working days to return the items you are dissatisfied with to receive a replacement or refund. The online store requires customers to pay for return shipping costs, except when the store is liable for the mistake.
Ezi Sports is an online sporting goods company that sells active sports apparel, equipment and accessories. You have everything you need for active sports like swimming, cycling, triathlon and running.This online store has a wide range of products and you will find a selection of over 2,000 items from major brands such as Speedo, De Soto and Adidas just to mention a few.
It is an Australian-based store and its warehouse is in Coolum, on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast. However, some products are sourced from Brisbane, Melbourne and Sydney, which makes it easier for you to receive your order faster.