EziBuy is a clothing and home decor retailer operating both physical stores and an online store in Australasia.
Founded in 1978 in Palmerston North, the company began life with an order catalogue. The company has since expanded considerably, now operating several retail stores in New Zealand and their online shopfront.
EziBuy's product offering is quite diverse with a focus on womenswear with featured brands including Capture, Emerge, Essentials, Grace Hill and Urban. In addition, EziBuy stocks exclusive European brands Capture European along with Heine. Begin shopping for mens, women and children's clothing and fashion accessories now with these hot discount offers listed below.
EziBuy promo codes for August 2016
There are currently no EziBuy deals available.
How to use your Ezibuy promo code
How to use your EziBuy promo code
Chances are you are going to love using EziBuy's website thanks to the clean layout and easy shopping journey. Applying a discount code is just as simple, but in case you have any troubles, be sure to use this method to redeem your code:
- Pick a discount offer from the EziBuy discount list above
- If a code is required to receive the discount, copy it to your computer clipboard - otherwise the discount will automatically applied
- Navigate to the EziBuy online store
- Browse through the site to find the items that you wish to purchase
- Add items to your virtual shopping bag by
- Choosing a colour
- Choosing a size and then
- Clicking 'Add to Bag'
- Add each item that you wish to buy to your bag
- Check the items in your bag by clicking on it in the top right of the site
- Now type the promo code in the field displayed and press'Go'
- Proceed to 'Pay Securely Now' and submit your purchase
Popular items from Ezibuy
Pros and Cons of EziBuy
- Items are always delivered promptly
- Products match descriptions and photos that are advertised on their website
- Website is easy to flick through and allows you to trace your order
- Due to products coming from different regions, the sizing if often inconsistent - be sure to check sizing guides before ordering
- Customer has to pay for delivery and returns
Delivery guide for EziBuy
EziBuy offers two shipping methods for Australian customers, the cost for these vary depending on your order total as shown in the table below:
|Shipping Method||Exclusions||Expected Arrival||Order Total||Delivery Fee|
|Standard||Oversized, personalised and Next branded items||Within 5 days to Metro areas and Within 7 days to Regional area||Up to $150||$9.90|
|Priority||Oversized, personalised and Next branded items||2 to 4 working days (when placed before midday)||Up to $150||$14.95|
|Priority||Oversized, personalised and Next branded items||2 to 4 working days (when placed before midday)||$150 and over||$9.90|
EzyBuy is all about women's fashion, with a touch of homewares, because well, they can. Their apparel collection includes brand names like Capture, Grace Hill and NEXT. For the more voluptuous woman, they're a godsend, offering a variety of brands including Sara, Additional Elle and Emerge Woman. Browse through their website and you'll notice they even have daily deals, which is even more reason to visit them day after day to see what new threads you could be wearing soon. EziBuy is so popular it processes 1.75 million orders every year, why not make that one more by becoming a fan of the brand?