Missed the Boxing Day sales? Don’t worry, there are still bargains to be found
Never fear, sales will continue until mid-January next year.
Copious slices of leg ham, platters of prawns and shellfish, pounds of pudding and piles of pavlova. Christmas lunch often rolls into a Boxing Day feast and it's easy to forget there are huge sales running.
However, there's no need to stress out or stop eating. You haven't missed out! The majority of Australia's Boxing Day sales will continue to run through the New Year, with most concluding 15 January 2017.
The duration of these continued sales does depend on how much stock retailers have left. Generally, larger department stores, such as David Jones and Myer, will have more stock and sales will run longer.
Australians were estimated to spend $2.41 billion on Boxing Day. That's about $1.67 million every minute.
Boxing Day sales often take up to 70% off fashion items, electronics, toys, homewares and jewellery.
Visit our Boxing Day sales page for the full list of available offers.
- Toys “R” Us has gone into voluntary administration
- Click Frenzy™ 2018 starts 7pm today
- Metalicus is the latest retailer to fall into administration
- You’re going to want every single one of these Disney phone cases
- Amazon Australia is opening a second fulfilment centre – and here’s what that means for you