Explore New Zealand with Princess Cruises and at up to 40% off
Trans-Tasman journeys on the cheap with dates into 2020.
Wave goodbye to home and save up to 40% off New Zealand cruises with this Princess Cruise sale.
The best price we found is for the CruiseAway in a quad share outdoor cabin. With two weeks to spare, you can visit top spots around both the North and South Island including Bay of Islands and Akaroa.
To make the most of your time in New Zealand, check out the one-way cruises on offer like the 11-night cruise from Auckland to Sydney via Fiordland National Park. From just $957 per person, you can sail around the islands and stop into Hobart before disembarking in Sydney.
Sailings set off from Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland with departure dates into 2020 and as early as December this year.
See what else you can find and make your bookings through CruiseAway here.
You’ll have to get in quick though, as this Princess Cruises sale is available until 25 October unless sold out prior.
- WA travel vouchers: Who qualifies for the $1 million in free travel?
- Virgin Australia becomes the first Australian airline to offer flexible bookings until 2021
- Tasmanians to receive $150 in vouchers to boost local tourism
- New DiDi rideshare service shaves 20% more off Sydney rides
- Queensland’s NSW and ACT travel ban: Everything you need to know