Explore New Zealand with Princess Cruises and at up to 40% off
Trans-Tasman journeys on the cheap with dates into 2020.
Wave goodbye to home and save up to 40% off New Zealand cruises with this Princess Cruise sale.
The best price we found is for the CruiseAway in a quad share outdoor cabin. With two weeks to spare, you can visit top spots around both the North and South Island including Bay of Islands and Akaroa.
To make the most of your time in New Zealand, check out the one-way cruises on offer like the 11-night cruise from Auckland to Sydney via Fiordland National Park. From just $957 per person, you can sail around the islands and stop into Hobart before disembarking in Sydney.
Sailings set off from Brisbane, Melbourne, Sydney and Auckland with departure dates into 2020 and as early as December this year.
See what else you can find and make your bookings through CruiseAway here.
You’ll have to get in quick though, as this Princess Cruises sale is available until 25 October unless sold out prior.
- New international travel rules: Quarantine, proof of vax, visas and more explained
- 70% of Australians “too scared to travel”, but are they wrong?
- 5 early Black Friday travel deals: Bag a bargain right now
- 10 Click Frenzy™ travel deals that can save you up to 45%
- 3 cheapest places to fly now Australia’s international borders are open