Explore Greece on the cheap with these Scoot flights from $578 return
Plan your island-hopping getaway with some of the cheapest flights we've seen to Athens.
Run, don't walk, to catch these flights from Australia to Greece starting at just $578 return. That's right, for less than the price to fly across the country, you can be enjoying a European summer in Greece.
This is a two-to-go sale, so you need to bring a mate along to snap up these prices.
As usual, the lowest prices are for flights out of Perth, though the costs from other major cities aren't too far behind.
We found flights from Gold Coast to Athens from $598 and Melbourne or Sydney to Athens from $618 return.
Flights are for journeys between June and October, including those enviable summer dates that are perfect for an island-hopping vacation.
Only a select number of flights are on sale at these prices, so don't delay. You can snatch up your tickets now through I Want That Flight here.
This sale ends at 2:59am on 27 March unless seats sell out earlier.
How good are these Greece fares?
- Price: Great. The last time we found prices this low was way back in 2017 for $566 return from Perth. Fares from other cities, though, are as low as we've ever seen them.
- Airline: Good. Scoot is a low-cost airline and you'll need to pay extra for checked baggage and in-flight meals.
- Travel time: Good. Flights include a layover in Singapore, which is arguably the best layover airport in the world.
- Weather: Great. You couldn't ask for better dates than these. Not only do you get your choice of European summer months, but fares also include our favourite time to visit Greece – the shoulder seasons.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do