Explore a new city with domestic Tigerair flights from $38.95
Start planning your 2020 travel with Tigerair's Fare Fever sale.Tigerair has released discounted domestic flights as part of its Fare Fever sale. Fares start from $38.95 for travel between Sydney and Coffs Harbour, from $44.95 for Gold Coast to Sydney and from $53.95 for Melbourne to Adelaide.
Other destinations include Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Whitsunday Coast, Darwin and Hobart.
The travel dates available are 14 January- 25 March 2020, which includes the January school holiday period and the Australia Day long weekend. These dates make for the perfect summer getaway or a family holiday before the new school year resumes.
Each passenger can bring 7kg of carry-on luggage free of charge. Checked luggage, seat selection, food and drinks, and other extras can be added for an additional cost when booking.
The sale is available until 21 August, unless sold out prior. Get your hands on these fares before they sell out and kick-start 2020 with a domestic getaway.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do