Explore a new city with domestic Tigerair flights from $38.95
Start planning your 2020 travel with Tigerair's Fare Fever sale.Tigerair has released discounted domestic flights as part of its Fare Fever sale. Fares start from $38.95 for travel between Sydney and Coffs Harbour, from $44.95 for Gold Coast to Sydney and from $53.95 for Melbourne to Adelaide.
Other destinations include Brisbane, Cairns, Canberra, Whitsunday Coast, Darwin and Hobart.
The travel dates available are 14 January- 25 March 2020, which includes the January school holiday period and the Australia Day long weekend. These dates make for the perfect summer getaway or a family holiday before the new school year resumes.
Each passenger can bring 7kg of carry-on luggage free of charge. Checked luggage, seat selection, food and drinks, and other extras can be added for an additional cost when booking.
The sale is available until 21 August, unless sold out prior. Get your hands on these fares before they sell out and kick-start 2020 with a domestic getaway.
- Ask Finder: Do I need a visa to visit New Zealand?
- Click Frenzy Travel 2019: The most epic travel deals you can scoop up right now
- Click Frenzy™ Travel 2019 brands and deals reveal | Sale on at 7pm
- Cheap Flights of the Week: Singapore, Australia and Japan
- 5 Once Upon a Time in Hollywood filming locations you can visit IRL