Expedia unveils a new way to save up to 51% off hotels
New advantage gives travellers access to hotel discounts when booking a flight, car or package.
Looking to maximise your savings on your next holiday? Well, Expedia has just unveiled its new way for travellers to get a great hotel deal saving you up to 51%.
Dubbed the Expedia Add-On Advantage, travellers can now get instant access to discounts on hotels simply by booking a flight, car or holiday package. Even better, the discounts are unlocked from the time of booking up until your trip starts.
Research by Expedia shows that 38% of people choose to book travel by bundling, but 43% who prefer to book their flight first and hotel later on, are potentially missing out on savings by not.
Aussie travellers can look at saving up to 51% off the cost of their hotel purchase on average, as well as having the benefit of more time and flexibility to book their hotel later.
How does the Expedia Add-On Advantage actually work?
- Travellers can book a flight, car, or package to any destination on Expedia.
- Hotel savings on select properties will be unlocked up until the start of your trip.
- The hotel stay must happen within the travel dates of the flight, car or package purchased but does not have to be in the same destination.
- Review: What to expect from the Madame Tussauds Sydney TikTok challenge
- $4 million in travel vouchers for South Australians: Are you eligible?
- 10 most popular travel destinations for Australians in 2021
- South Australia reopens border with NSW: What to know before you go
- Queensland reopens its borders to select NSW areas: Here’s what you need to know