Expedia unveils a new way to save up to 51% off hotels
New advantage gives travellers access to hotel discounts when booking a flight, car or package.
Looking to maximise your savings on your next holiday? Well, Expedia has just unveiled its new way for travellers to get a great hotel deal saving you up to 51%.
Dubbed the Expedia Add-On Advantage, travellers can now get instant access to discounts on hotels simply by booking a flight, car or holiday package. Even better, the discounts are unlocked from the time of booking up until your trip starts.
Research by Expedia shows that 38% of people choose to book travel by bundling, but 43% who prefer to book their flight first and hotel later on, are potentially missing out on savings by not.
Aussie travellers can look at saving up to 51% off the cost of their hotel purchase on average, as well as having the benefit of more time and flexibility to book their hotel later.
How does the Expedia Add-On Advantage actually work?
- Travellers can book a flight, car, or package to any destination on Expedia.
- Hotel savings on select properties will be unlocked up until the start of your trip.
- The hotel stay must happen within the travel dates of the flight, car or package purchased but does not have to be in the same destination.
- NSW Dine and Discover vouchers extended: Best ways to use yours now
- The 5 best Flight Centre EOFY travel deals
- Virgin Australia announces free flights competition for vaccinated Aussies
- 5 ways to maximise your $200 Luxury Escapes COVID-19 vouchers
- Sydney Solstice Festival 2021: 10 unmissable things to do