These are the sales we’re expecting to see on Black Friday
Black Friday is just around the corner. For anyone starting to plan their shopping lists, here are the top deals from last year so you know what to look for.
Black Friday is one of the biggest, if not THE biggest, shopping days of the year. The event occurs annually the day after Thanksgiving, with retailers offering unheard of discounts to savvy shoppers. In fact, seven people have reportedly died during previous Black Friday shopping frenzies. That's how crazy the deals and the crowds can get.
With Christmas on the horizon, Black Friday is certainly one of the best shopping sale events to take advantage of. If you've got your Christmas list planned, you could save a stack of cash buying now rather than paying full price later.
Although a few key Black Friday deals have been announced, unfortunately we won't see the majority revealed until Black Friday starts later this week. So we're looking to last year's deals to see what we can expect from this giant shopping event.
Last year we saw Microsoft offer $500 off its Surface and laptop products - a great gift idea for any current or future students you may need to buy for. Black Friday last year was the perfect time to book your next holiday with Booking.com offering 50% off hotel bookings. For the savvy fashionista, Sunday Somewhere offered 40% off its range of designer sunglasses.
Keep reading below to see our top three deals in the fashion, travel and tech spaces from 2015 so you can see what to expect from this Black Fridays sales. Or click through to see our list of Black Friday sales to see what's on sale now.
- Booking.com - up to 50% off hotels
- Contiki - Up to $800 off tours
- Emirates - Companion Sale offered specially discounted prices for two travelling together
- Microsoft Store - Up to $500 off laptops and Surfaces
- Microsoft Store - $400 off Dell Inspiron 15 Signature edition
- Good Guys eBay Store - Half price 55" Sony TV
Follow us for all the latest deals and coupon codes
- Walmart’s supplier blockchain mandate is a huge leap in food safety
- Cryptocurrency round-up 25 September 2018
- Gem Finder: A Very English Scandal is packed with amazing performances
- Binance Info 2.0 ratings site shows the trouble with crypto reviews
- Andreesen Horowitz buys 6% stake, offers biz support for MakerDAO