Expansys is one of the largest providers of Smartphones, tablets and accessories. The retailer trades in 51 markets directly, but they sell to more than 200 countries. They’ve built one of the most successful e-commerce services and offer a wide range of smartphones, tablets and accessories.
This site was founded in Manchester, UK in 1997 but has managed to become a worldwide supplier of mobile gadgets and accessories. You can buy products from the online store from Australia, USA, Taiwan, Hong Kong and other countries.
Some of the brands available at Expansys include: HTC, Sony, LG, Nokia and others.
Expansys voucher codes and discount vouchers for August 2019
It looks like we don't have any coupons at the moment. Take a look at our most recent deals
Popular Top 5 deals - shopping only coupon codes
|9 Jul 2019
||15% off Ray-Ban, Prada, Oakley, Gucci sunglasses and more
|29 May 2019
||15% off everything
|11 Jun 2019
||$15 off first and second box
|16 Aug 2019
||40% off everything
|2 Aug 2019
||10% off orders over $200
Pros and cons of Expansys
- Product variety. Expansys has various products available and they range from mobile phones to tablets, watches, cameras, smart gadgets, audio devices and much more.
- Deals and discounts. You can purchase the latest products at good deals through the site. They have a daily deal and you can also use the store voucher codes and promo codes to gain further discounts.
- Payment options. You can pay for your purchase using PayPal or various cards such as Visa and MasterCard.
- Customer service. Contact customer service when you need to by calling the customer service number provided online or through live chat and email as well.
- Dedicated sites. Thanks to the dedicated sites, you don’t have to wonder if certain products are available in your country. Simply click on your location to access your country’s dedicated online store.
- There are no guaranteed deliveries. Expansys does not guarantee deliveries on specific days. They rely on third-party couriers.
Shipping guide for Expansys
Expansys does not guarantee you that your order will be delivered on a specific date, but they will give you a timeframe. Even with the timeframe, the site will not be held liable for any delays and costs arising from delays.
This doesn’t mean that you can not request for a refund with the site. If your order is not delivered within 28 days of being dispatched and you notify customer service of the late arrival within seven days of receiving your email notification, you can request a full refund or exchange. For reliable order tracking and deliveries, the site recommends that you select FedEx or DHL as your shipping option.
Refunds, exchanges and returns for Expansys
Customers can return goods if they become faulty within 14 days. You can also return an item for any reason, but the time limits are quite tight as this should be done within 14 days of their dispatch and not delivery.
You will receive a full refund or replacement if the item returned is still in its brand new condition, bearing full documentation and packaging. Missing or damaged packaging may be subject to a refund refusal or a 25% restocking fee.
Besides refunds and exchanges, you can also return your faulty goods for repair within three months at no cost.