Find an exercise program in your local area that you can claim on health insurance.
Looking to stay healthy as you get older? Don't want to pay through the nose just to keep fit? Want to get the most out of your private health insurance?
Find exercise programs in your local area that you can claim on your private health insurance. Also, see how far you have to commute but searching your exercise program location and see how close it is to a train station.
Over 50s exercise program locations in NSW
Health and wellbeing tips for babyboomers
If you're over 50 you may find the following helpful:
- Brain training apps. If you're over 50, it's important to keep your wits sharp. Check out some of the best brain training apps.
- Activities to keep fit in retirement. There are various ways to keep fit and healthy as you get older. Use the map above to locate your closest fitness provider that you can claim on your private health insurance or check out our guide to healthy activities for babyboomers.
- Weight management programs. Keeping your weight under control is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. Find out if you can claim weight management through your private health insurance.
- Health and wellbeing. Most private health insurance extras policies will allow you to claim services that keep you fit and healthy. This include disease management courses and gym memberships. Find out what your policy covers.
- Cover for empty-nesters. If your kids have recently left the nest, it's time to review your health insurance policy. It's important to review the benefits your current policy covers to ensure you're not paying for services you're no longer likely to use, such as pregnancy cover.
Compare your health insurance options