Scare yourself senseless with The Evil Within 2
Ready a second set of pants, because The Evil Within is back and more terrifying than ever.
Horror will be making a comeback this October with The Evil Within 2, announced today at Bethesda's E3 press conference. Detective Sebastian Castellanos will once again enter a world of nightmarish hellspawn and twisted monstrosities in order to save his daughter from horrors untold. Judging by the trailer, the game looks set to be even creepier than the first The Evil Within, which is no small feat.
We'll be covering E3 all week. You can follow along with us by checking out our guide on how to watch all the E3 2017 live streams, or catch up on all the news and announcements from the show at our E3 2017 hub.
- E3 2017: Microsoft showed four times more games this year
- E3 2017 by the numbers: 55% more gameplay on show than E3 2016
- E3 2017 by the numbers: The Age of Exclusivity is coming to an end
- E3 2016 vs E3 2017: 60% increase in new IP reveals at E3 2017
- 49 games shown at E3 2017 slated to release this year
- 56 rising esports stars added to the roster for next week’s Gfinity Elite Series debut
- [UPDATE] Razer Blade 15 and Core X revealed: Australian pricing and release date
- Detroit: Become Human Review: No fate but what we manage to screw up in a QTE
- The PS5 will launch in 2020 hints Sony CEO John Kodera
- Perth will be the first to turn when the zombie apocalypse hits