Lady Gaga’s Haus Laboratories: Everything we know so far
Image: Instagram user hauslabs
See everything included in the first drop of Haus Laboratories and find out when you can get it!
We all know who Lady Gaga is. But, have you heard of Haus Laboratories? It's the singer's upcoming beauty line and you need to know all about it. We love the idea of Gaga experimenting outside her usual singing, dancing and acting that we can all agree is always so fabulous. Fresh off the success from the fabulous movie "A Star Is Born", Gaga is here and breaking into the beauty industry with Haus Laboratories. We know the range is going to be beautiful, bold, different and unpredictable – and we cannot wait to put it all over our faces!
When can you get your hands on it? Haus Laboratories won't be shipped to your doorstep until September but it will be available for pre-order from the 15 July which just so happens to be Amazon Prime Day! Not only can you take advantage of literally hundreds of Amazon Prime day deals, you can also pre-order Haus Laboratories that will be exclusively sold on Amazon Australia.
If you want to hear Lady Gaga talk about the brand, alongside the Global Artistry Director Sarah Tanno, head on over to Amazon Live. As the pre-ordering starts, the two will be chatting about all the products, how to use them, the formulations and the inspiration behind Haus Laboratories.
If you're living on the east coast of Australia, set your alarms for 5pm – you won't want to miss this!
What's included in Lady Gaga's first drop of Haus Laboratories?
Lady Gaga has just announced the Haus of Collections which includes a range of different collections, curated by the artist herself. The three focal products to kick off the launch include:
- Glam Attack – All-over liquid shimmer powder. It's highly pigmented and long-wearing, giving you amplified colour for all day wear! You can wear it alone or on top of other products to transform and finish the look.
- RIP Lip Liner – A creamy, demi-matte, highly pigmented lip pencil. It's also waterproof and long lasting!
- Le Riot Lip Gloss – An ultra high-shine multidimensional lip gloss
You can try out each of these products through a special kit, e.g. two Glam Attacks, two RIP Lip Liners and two Le Riot Lip Glosses.
Or, you can try them in a special three-piece set. Gaga is giving you the opportunity to give each of the hero products a go, in a variety of different shades. The special collections will include one of each of the following, plus a cute reusable clutch, handpicked by Gaga herself!
Some of the sets include:
- Haus of Chained Ballerina – RIP Lip Liner in En Pointe, Le Riot Lip Gloss in Corset, Glam Attack in Chained Ballerina.
- The Haus of Dynasty – RIP Lip Liner in Rule (a spiced terra-cotta), Le Riot Lip Gloss in Attitude (terra-cotta with golden pearl) and Glam Attack in Dynasty (emerald with multicolour pearl).
- Haus of Goddess – RIP Lip Liner in Myth, Le Riot Lip Gloss in Venus and Glam Attack in Aphrodite.
Image: Instagram user hauslabs
The best part? Everything is vegan and cruelty-free! Lady Gaga loves us and loves the animals too! There are a lot of beauty brands on the market right now – new products and collections are literally dropping every single day. Why did Gaga dive into the makeup scene?
She said: "The last thing the world needs is another beauty brand. But that's too bad. It is our vision to spread kindness, bravery, and creativity - and if that means beauty. This is your glam. Your expression. Your artistry. We want you to love every version of yourself."
View this post on Instagram
- Best sales of the week: Tony Bianco, Seed Heritage and Forever New
- Best Spring Racing dresses for 2019
- Why you need to know about ASOS’s Choose Love campaign
- Tyler, The Creator’s GOLF le FLEUR x Converse collab: Release date and all the pics
- Princess Polly x Isabella Fiori 2019: Everything you need to know