Huda Beauty Tantour: Everything we know so far about the bronzer and contour hybrid
Image: Instagram user hudabeauty
See all the swatches of the Tantour on different skin tones and find out exactly when you can get your hands on it.
Huda Beauty is known for creating products designed for full glam goodness. All the products are both pigmented and long lasting, similar to the brand's latest drop of the NYMPH liquid glow range. Just a few short weeks later, Huda Beauty has announced a new product launch, the Tantour. It's a luxurious cream to powder product designed to achieve naturally-sculpted features. The best part? You can use this product with little to no effort required.
The Tantour is a hybrid of a contour and bronzer so it essentially works as a double-duty product. For summer ready skin or if you need to look sculpted in the colder months, Tantour has the potential to be your best friend. It's pigmented but buildable so you can customise the kind of look you want, whether it's a natural bronze or dramatic contour. The formula is a mix between a mousse and a cream which helps to create a glow that is both matte and luminous. What else is good about the Tantour? It's long-lasting, water-resistant and sweat-proof.
There are five shades available in the Tantour range:
- Fair: A neutral honey shade for fair to light complexions.
- Light: A soft caramel shade ideal for light to medium complexions.
- Medium: A neutral mocha shade that looks gorgeous on medium and tan complexions.
- Tan: A deep cocoa shade perfect for deep tan to rich complexion.
- Rich: A deep mahogany shade for rich to ultra-rich complexions.
Alongside the Tantour range, you can separately purchase the Sculpt & Shade brush. It's double sided so it's really ease to use. One end is a small, dense brush that allows you to carefully place the product exactly where you want it. To blend it all out, the other side has a large and soft brush. Below you can watch Huda Kattan, the owner of Huda Beauty, use the Tantour and it's safe to say we are pretty impressed with the results. Watch as she applies the product and blends it out with just her fingers – and it all happens in just a few seconds!
View this post on Instagram
When and where to buy Huda Beauty's Tantour range
- THE ICONIC x Finder: Huge 30% off sale + 5 things to shop right now
- Rowi Singh x Mountain and Moon: How this iconic jewellery collection came to life
- PSA: Skinny jeans are officially out, so here are 20+ other jeans under $100
- David Jones sale: 30% off designer brands + top 5 picks
- THE OUTNET sale: Which designer brands gets 80% off?