Over 30 games revealed at the Nintendo Switch event
If there was ever any concern the Switch would be short of content, it's since been laid to rest.
The Nintendo Switch live stream event has now wrapped up. We got a much closer look at the handheld/console hybrid, learned about its release date and pricing, got our first proper glimpse at Super Mario Odyssey and got a tease for over 30 games coming to the Switch. Rumours have run rampant over the last few months about which games will be coming it to Switch.
Rumours have run rampant over the last few months about which games will be coming it to Switch, so it's nice to finally have some confirmation.
Some of the games, like Xenoblade 2 and Splatoon 2, had more than enough time to shine on stage. Though, there was a whole roster of titles that appeared on screen you may have missed.
We've gone back through the presentation and noted down every single game we recognised. Let us know in the comments below if there's anything we missed.
- 1-2 Switch
- Cube Life: Island Survival HD
- Disgaea title
- Dragon Quest X
- Dragon Quest XI
- Dragon Quest Heroes 1
- Dragon Quest Heroes 2
- Dragonball Z (Xenoverse 2?)
- Dungeon of Zaar
- Dynasty Warriors
- Farming Simulator
- Fire Emblem Warriors
- Has Been Heroes
- I am Setsuna
- Just Dance 2017
- Lego City Undercover
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Miiverse party game
- Minecraft: Story Mode
- Monster Boy and The Cursed Kingdom
- Nobunaga's Ambition
- No More Heroes sequel
- Octopath Traveller
- Rayman Legends
- Shin Megami Tensei
- Skylanders: Imaginators
- Project Sonic
- Snipperclips – Cut it out, together!
- Splatoon 2
- Street Fighter II (Virtual Console)
- Super Mario Odyssey
- The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim
- The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild
- Untitled Puzzle Game
- Xenoblade 2
Arms is a surprisingly fun looking boxing game in the vein of Wii Sports Boxing. The only difference is, you've got go-go gadget arms.
1-2 Switch is the console's go to party game. Each player uses a separate joycon to go toe to toe in duels that use the remote's IR sensor.
Fire Emblem Warriors
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
Super Mario Odyssey
Super Bomberman R
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- HyperX Cloud Stinger Core review: Quality that doesn’t sting the wallet
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered review: Stop, hammer timer
- The Road to the Gfinity Finals: Speaking with the Elite Series draftees
- The Fortnite Season 5 blockchain announcement you probably missed
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus for Switch review: Achtung baby-sized