If you know boxing, you know Everlast. But did you know that there was more to them than boxing gear? Read on for more information and Everlast promo codes.
Over the years Everlast has become synonymous with boxing, but interestingly enough they actually begin life as a swimwear manufacturer. In 1917, a young boxer named Jack Dempsey asked the Everlast founder to design him some protective headgear that he could use to train for at least 15 rounds. Everlast did, and in 1919 when Dempsey won the World Heavyweight Championship, the name was made.
Everlast promo codes and coupons
|Sign up & get 15% off||Sign up to join the Everlast Insider and get 15% off your first order. Valid for new subscribers only. Code will be emailed upon submission. T&Cs apply.||
How do I use my Everlast promo code?
How do I use my Everlast discount code?
Using your Everlast discount code is easy. Simply follow the instructions below:
1. Choose the items that you wish to buy and add these items to your shopping cart.
2. When you've finished shopping click the cart button, which will be in the top right corner of your screen.
3. You should be taken to a page that looks like this:
4. Simply enter your code in the box and click 'Apply'.
Bestselling products from Everlast
Everlast Review | Pros and Cons
- Wide range of high quality sporting equipment and clothing.
- Selection of payment methods accepted.
- Do not currently ship to Australia.
How does Everlast shipping and delivery work?
Everlast does not currently ship to Australia, however, shipping is available through Australia Post’s Shopmate service. This allows you to shop as though you were in the US and get items delivered straight to your door.
What forms of payment does Everlast accept?
- American Express
What is the Everlast returns policy?
Everlast will accept returns on items within 60-days of purchase, provided they are in unused and unworn condition. However, they will not cover return shipping, so any items that you wish to return will have to be posted to the US at your own expense.