Guide to levelling up rewards in Pokémon GO
Are you wondering what magical treats you are going to discover when your Trainer reaches their next level in Pokémon Go? Here is your answer.
Once you’ve captured your first Pokémon in the phenomenally successful new mobile game Pokémon GO from Nintendo and Niantic, you’ve started your journey as a Trainer. And you are now working towards your next goal. The strength of your Trainer is determined by their level, which increases at set intervals based on the experience (XP) you have earned from in-game activities. By capturing and evolving Pokémon, battling gyms, visiting key locations like Pokéstops and more, you can raise your XP.
For more we’ve prepared a detailed Pokémon GO Tips and Tricks Guide.
Levelling your Trainer is rewarded with useful items and gifts, and as you climb the ladder to godliness, these can greatly improve your chances of progressing in the game. Below you will find a matrix detailing exactly what you get from the first 20 levels, and we will add to this as more levels are open-up by players as the head towards the as yet unknown level cap.
Note: Although your bag is capped at only carrying 350 items, the game does not penalise you for levelling up when you have a full bag, and you will still receive those items.
Latest Pokémon GO headlines
- Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse review: Lightweight, customisable and expensive
- Best gaming keyboards 2019
- Logitech G815 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard review: Low profile, high price
- Logitech G502 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse review: Expensive but excellent
- Logitech G Pro X Gaming Keyboard review: The switch-switching gamer’s keyboard