Wander through Europe from $1,149 with this Emirates sale
Because who doesn't want two summers?
Before you book any international travel, be sure to check Smartraveller for the latest recommendations by the Australian government to your destination.
Score the cheapest airfares taking off from Melbourne to Dubai from $1,149 or Manchester from $1,289 return.
So when can you pack your bags? The travel dates run between 7 March and 23 March 2020, 30 March and 11 June 2020 as well as between 12 July and 3 December 2020.
The airfares don't stop there with flights to Paris from $1,299, Barcelona from $1,329 and Milan from $1,379 return.
We think you'll love these flights too:
- Athens from $1,399 return
- Rome from $1,399 return
- Edinburgh from $1,469 return
Do keep in mind these airfares are departing from Melbourne, but flights are also available from Adelaide, Brisbane, Sydney and Perth.
You won't be stuck on itinerary either with visits to the Sagrada Familia, the Trevi Fountain, the Acropolis of Athens, and Paris' famous Louvre museum and the Eiffel Tower.
If you want to make the most of these prices book before midnight 16 March 2020, unless sold out prior.
There's no time to waste, head over to Emirates to lock in your airfares. Summer awaits!
How good are these fares?
- Price: Great. Compared to most full price tickets which could be around $2,000, you're putting money back in your pocket with airfares under $1,500 return.
- Airline: Great. Emirates is a full-service airline. This means that checked baggage, in-flight meals and entertainment are included in your airfare.
- Frequent flyer points: Great. Earn Emirates Skywards when you fly.
- Travel time: Good. Connection times vary between routes but all flights stop over in Dubai.
- Weather: Great. For a romantic getaway in off-season we recommend heading to Paris in March to May, the weather will be getting warmer and there will be fewer crowds. We also suggest Rome or Milan between July and August for a summer getaway.