Drive away with these car hire discounts and deals from Europcar.
Searching for easy and affordable vehicles to rent in Australia and around the world? Europcar has one of the most extensive car rental networks in Australia with everything from small and medium cars to commercial trucks and buses for hire.
You can pick up your Europcar rental from airports, capital cities and a number of regional centres.
Europcar coupon codes and offers in Australia for January 2017
How do I use my Europcar coupon code?
How do I use my Europcar coupon code?
- Click on one of the deals or coupon codes above to be redirected securely to the Europcar website.
- Search for an available vehicle by filling in your pick up and drop off locations and dates.
- Select your car out of the options available and hit the arrow button to nominate your choice.
- Select any extras you may require for your hire. For example, a navigational system or child safety seats. Once you've selected all your extras, hit "check out".
- You'll now be prompted to either sign in or continue booking as a guest. One you do this, you'll be taken to the next page where you will be asked for your details and for payment.
- To input your coupon code, go to the payment details field and click on the prompt that says "Have a coupon code?". This will drop down to reveal a field.
- Inside the field, input your coupon code. Then hit "apply". Your discount will now be deducted from your total.
Europcar Australia locations | Where can I hire my vehicle?
One of the many conveniences about large car rental services is their extensive network of pick up and drop off locations.
Europcar has over 100 locations in Australia, which includes airports and capital cities as well as a number of regional locations. Below is a full list of cities where Europcar operates in Australia:
|New South Wales||Artarmon, Ballina, Blackburn, Campbelltown, Coffs Harbour, Epping, Granville, Lismore, Maitland, Mayfield West, Merimbula, Merimbula - Pambula, Milperra, Muswellbrook, Newcastle, Oak Flats, Penrith, Pyrmont, Richmond, Seven Hills, Singleton, South Nowra, Sydney, Waterloo|
|Victoria||Avalon, Bairnsdale, Ballarat, Bayswater, Clayton, Dandenong, Devonport, Frankston, Geelong, Melbourne, Melbourne South, Moorabbin, Preston, Sale, St Kilda, Tullamarine, Werribee|
|Queensland||Airlie Beach, Albion, Brendale, Brisbane, Brunswick Heads, Bundaberg, Cairns, Cannon Hill, Chinchilla, Cloncurry, Coopers Plains, Gladstone, Gold Coast, Hamilton, Hervey Bay, Ipswich, Mackay, Maroochydore, Proserpine, Redcliffe, Rockhampton, Southport, Springwood, Townsville, Urangan|
|Tasmania||Burnie - Wynyard, Hobart, Launceston|
|South Australia||Adelaide, Gepps Cross, Goolwa, Hahndorf, Mount Barker, Port Lincoln, Victor Harbour|
|Northern Territory||Alice Springs, Darwin|
|Western Australia||Broome, Bunbury, Exmouth, Fremantle, Geraldton, Kalgoorlie, Karratha, Newman, Osborne Park, Perth, Port Hedland|
|Australian Capital Territory||Canberra|
Top picks from Europcar
Europcar Australia Review | Pros and Cons
Removing or reducing your excess | What options to I have to remove my excess?
If you get into an accident or your rental vehicle is stolen or damaged in use, you will have to pay an excess charge. This charge can be upwards of $6,000 depending on the car and rental company.
Here are ways you can remove or reduce your excess:
1. Pay for an excess waiver with the car rental company
The cost of this will vary depending on the destination and is usually charged at a daily rate. Some rental companies may only let you reduce part of your excess.
2. Buy car rental excess insurance
3. Buy travel insurance with car rental excess cover
Travel insurance policies typically include car rental excess cover automatically up to $6,000.
4. Credit card travel insurance
Some credit cards provide domestic car hire excess liability via its complimentary travel insurance options. If unsure, contact your credit card company for full details on what your complimentary travel insurance includes.
Europcar Australia quotes and bookings: How does it work?
Only the owner of the credit card used to make the booking can pick up the car.
When you order you car online, you will not pay for it right away. Your credit card details will be recorded for security and insurance purposes only. You will be given an estimate at the time of booking (based on distance travelled, rental time, age of driver, etc.), and your card will charged when you return the car.
What forms of payment does Europcar accept?
Europcar accepts all major credit cards. You must use a debit or credit card to reserve and pay for your rental car.
How to modify or cancel your Europcar booking
Once you’ve made a booking, you can cancel or make changes to the reservation online.
Go to Europcar's site and log into to your account using the details registered at the time of booking. You can now change your reservation or cancel your booking. Extensions of your rental period can be made any time up to two hours before the vehicle is due to be returned.